IGNORED

The official Bristol City FC v Plymouth Argyle FC in the Carabao Cup match day thread

Septic Peg

10 minutes ago, RedM said:

Just heard McAllister interview. Engval close to going back to Sweden on loan. Flint was glingvto start the game but after discussions with Lee J he didn't, no other update 

Was it a case if Flint refused to play, or more a case of you would like to play, but the club have been engineering your move all summer and cup tied we will have to knock quarter of a mil off the price?

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

Was it a case if Flint refused to play, or more a case of you would like to play, but the club have been engineering your move all summer and cup tied we will have to knock quarter of a mil off the price?

If it was the club's idea to not play him then surely he wouldn't have been picked in the first place? 

Just now, Bristol Rob said:

What for a league cup game !!! :laughcont: why would reduce the fee for probably one or two games

I'm pretty pissed off with some moronic comments about Flint. Snide comments like ' bye then ' or ' only going for money '

You don't know what's happening behind the boardroom and dressing room so less of that. Until we know anymore, give the bloke a little bit of respect please you ignorant bellends.

Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

I imagine he was told he was in the starting 11 to start pushing him towards a decision one way or another.

2 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I'm pretty pissed off with some moronic comments about Flint. Snide comments like ' bye then ' or ' only going for money '

You don't know what's happening behind the boardroom and dressing room so less of that. Until we know anymore, give the bloke a little bit of respect please you ignorant bellends.

Thank you.

Exactly.  Fans are so fickle.  Inventing reasons to hate Flint is just childish

5 minutes ago, P'head Red said:

It's pretty much implied that way by JMC

JMcA: "Aden Flint was picked in the starting XI...after a conversation with the gaffer it was decided to take him out of the team."

Not sure that really implies Flint refused to play?

Flint has been put up for sale by the club so seems strange LJ would a) want to pick him and b) have to have a conversation with him prior to the match

2 minutes ago, Red Army 87 said:

I imagine he was told he was in the starting 11 to start pushing him towards a decision one way or another.

Or maybe it was a case of an offer that had a caveat in it? I don't think it's as straightforward as Aden saying I am not playing, he's not Kodjia.

Archived