IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

7 hours ago, Tuggin over Tomlin said:

I think you're right. One of either Smith or Pack needs to make way for Jens this season. Not sure who though... 

Smith just because of his size.. 

Pack for me, I think Smith as he did with Norwich flowers with talent around him, cracking player and no coincidence that his return saw our fortunes change.

1 hour ago, YorkshireSection said:

Pack for me, I think Smith as he did with Norwich flowers with talent around him, cracking player and no coincidence that his return saw our fortunes change.

I love Pack but him and Hegeler are too similar to play together I think. Hegeler and Brownhill or Pack and Brownhill for me. Depends on how Jens starts adapting. I think he's probably a better footballer technically and maybe he even IQ wise but we know Pack doesn't give the ball away too often and can physically hold his own in the championship. 

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

You say that mate but what if they were actually waiting to see if they progressed before allowing him to move. You never know.

or we aren't actually in for him at all.......mind blown

On 18/07/2017 at 19:53, chowie said:

Sounds pacey, can play left right or number 10, read about Leeds wanting him.

FOOTBALL July 18, 2017  20:19

He has been the best player of the spring.

Now Niclas Eliasson can be lost for all Swedish.

Bristol City has bid for the scoreboard.

After a couple of mediocre seasons in AIK, Niclas Eliasson has exploded in IFK Norrköping. The 21-year-old has had an important role under coach Jens Gustafsson, which gave a result. Eliasson is leading the all-Swedish scorer with 10 assistants and 3 goals scored.

Achievements that, of course, gave me eco in Europe.Several clubs are interested and now Sportbladet can reveal that Beijing has received a bid for its gold climax.

Have not accepted

According to Sportbladet's information, English Bristol City is negotiating with IFK Norrköping and the Championship club has made a bid for the player. However, Beijing has not yet accepted any bid.

Previously, Gustav Engvall, in spring, was lent to Djurgården, in Bristol City.

Sorry for possibly being dumb but Is this official? His wiki page says current team Bristol City

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Niclas_Eliasson

3 minutes ago, cynic said:

Nailsea IP address.

Which is in Somerset.

Which is where Rich_s  happens to be.

Good guess but not me I'm afraid. There's enough conjecture on this transfer list without me adding to it.

On 19/07/2017 at 17:59, INCRED said:

£5m for a striker not enough for you then?

what do you suggest - £15m on a striker who has a dodgy knee and 28yrs old

I'm very happy with Diedhiou, my post was pointing out we're targeting these younger players with little to no experience because we can't afford the more expensive wages to draw in the better players. I'm not saying I want a 28 year old striker with a dodgy knee at all, I'm saying I would rather we could draw an experienced but younger, Championship player of high caliber to join us and it's frustrating that we can't.
The bottom line is we've become a club with a very good potential but with the FFP in place it gives a lot of teams a much better chance of progressing as they have the funds for much bigger wages leaving us having to look for diamonds in the rough.

Archived