IGNORED

Eliasson Signs!

ChilternRed

1 hour ago, INCRED said:

Obviously you are a better judge of a player than Martin O'Neil and Roy Keane who think he's good enough to play international football for Ireland.

In fairness Ireland don't particularly have many options do they? O'Dowda has potential but needs to deliver this season. We paid decent money for him and end product for him this year needs to be a focus. 

1 hour ago, tinman85 said:

In fairness Ireland don't particularly have many options do they? O'Dowda has potential but needs to deliver this season. We paid decent money for him and end product for him this year needs to be a focus. 

No, just Premier League players the majority with a few Championship players!

we paid the going rate for a young promising player who is still just that. Let's not be too hasty in writing him off

6 hours ago, JoeAman08 said:

Draws loads of fouls before he can get a shot or cross off 

Ah, I'm glad you pointed that out, because I honestly can't remember him putting in a decent cross all season. It was because he keeps getting fouled was it? Just out of interest, how many assists did he officially have last season?

46 minutes ago, swanker said:

Ah, I'm glad you pointed that out, because I honestly can't remember him putting in a decent cross all season. It was because he keeps getting fouled was it? Just out of interest, how many assists did he officially have last season?

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but seems weird to quote just the one line of a post. He is often fouled before he can shoot or cross. I also stated on the right side of midfield he doesn't cross because he always wants to get back to his left foot. Thus he ends up cutting back inside looking for a shot but often ends up fouled as he beats his man. Happened a couple times Friday night. Happened as early as Villa at home last season. He's got a lot of work to do but this is why he's at city and not at a Boro or Burnley. Looks much more agressive this pre season than at any point last season so hope that continues 

21 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

I don't know if you're being sarcastic but seems weird to quote just the one line of a post. He is often fouled before he can shoot or cross. I also stated on the right side of midfield he doesn't cross because he always wants to get back to his left foot. Thus he ends up cutting back inside looking for a shot but often ends up fouled as he beats his man. Happened a couple times Friday night. Happened as early as Villa at home last season. He's got a lot of work to do but this is why he's at city and not at a Boro or Burnley. Looks much more agressive this pre season than at any point last season so hope that continues 

Yeah he got the Free kick that tomlin scored in that game.

- He worked very hard in that hudddetsfield game to protect Joe Bryan and linked up well with him that day.

- some of the reports I read have highlighted his contributions etc in pre season 

- I don't get why there is an issue with him? Could do with more crosses maybe but he, Patterson, and brownhill work to create space by running at players and stretching defences.

They lost 4-1, but he was MOM!

Pay what they want (its not so much), we will earn a lot of money if we will sell him to a Premier League club in a few years time. Maybe he will take us to the promised land before that. He is really hot, no one is faster or have more skills than he in the swedish League this days.

What can we lose?

2 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

Pay what they want (its not so much), we will earn a lot of money if we will sell him to a Premier League club in a few years time. Maybe he will take us to the promised land before that. He is really hot, no one is faster or have more skills than he in the swedish League this days.

What can we lose?

Nothing. War what is it good for.  absolutely nothing. say it again. An old good tune with the Temptations. Come in to my head. Eliasson would be nice to have in City. His got that something.

14 minutes ago, BCFC OF SWEDEN said:

What can we lose?

Or we can get promoted and keep him here :cool:

9 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

Dropping down the page quicker than Rovers trying  to cover their , continued, embarrassment .

Still no talk from Lyon about this player . I guess it was agent talk .

Went on to transfer market and guess who they compare him to ? 

https://www.transfermarkt.com/niclas-eliasson/profil/spieler/251813

Good spot Major 

1 minute ago, J.V.F said:

Just over two weeks ago, Sportbladet could reveal that English Bristol City was interested in Niclas Eliason. The club from the Championship made a bid on the outside, but IFK Norrköping had not yet accepted.

Leads the points league

Now the store is very close to lock. According to Sportbladet's sources in the club, Eliasson is flying to England to conduct a medical examination with Bristol City. The contract is not yet written, but most of the time now indicates that IFK Norrköping loses its gold climax.

Beijing, however, does not go unscrupulous. On the contrary. According to Sportbladet's data, Eliasson costs about SEK 20 million to buy losses, which means a million rain over IFK Norrköping.

Engvalls club

The 21-year-old has completely exploded in Norrköping after a few weaker seasons in AIK. He has been given under Jens Gustafsson and delivered lots of points: 11 assists and 3 goals scored. Eliasson also leads the all-Swedish scoring team.

Previously, Gustav Engvall, in spring, was lent to Djurgården, in Bristol City.

My Swedish has really improved during the pre-season 

2 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

http://www.expressen.se/sport/fotboll/allsvenskan/stjarnan-lamnar-ifk-norrkoping/

Says here he's flying to England.

Sounds promising....

He should be bloody good on the wing then!

Archived