IGNORED

"Great"

fanjita

41 minutes ago, fanjita said:

Who, like me is fed up with the word "great" being mentioned now during a game, it seems like every goal is great and every pass likewise, really annoying, a standard pass or goal is often described as "great"

What's your alternative adjective?

Superb, terrific, wonderful, fantastic, unbelievable, tremendous?

1 hour ago, fanjita said:

Who, like me is fed up with the word "great" being mentioned now during a game, it seems like every goal is great and every pass likewise, really annoying, a standard pass or goal is often described as "great"

Nearly as annoying as the incorrect use (or lack of, in appropriate place) of commas..! 

1 hour ago, fanjita said:

Psychoooooo...

20 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Nearly as annoying as the incorrect use (or lack of, in appropriate place) of commas..! 

Yes but we're not discussing grammar in this subject are we?, the post is about the use of the word great, so why not start a post about grammar if you think it's important 

7 minutes ago, fanjita said:

Yes but we're not discussing grammar in this subject are we?, the post is about the use of the word great, so why not start a post about grammar if you think it's important 

The threads not about grammar, it's about the use of words..?! 

Archived