IGNORED

How many real people?

wendyredredrobin

At a guess - none are city players. None are the management.

Apart from the members of staff we know about (Adam, Mark, Maggie) no one from the staff of directors posts on here either.

A couple of family members of players past and present have posted before. Possibly a couple of ex players over the years but I don’t think any post regularly.

The time has come for me to fess up............I am an illusionary hologram created by a series of 80's acid flashbacks, magic mushroom experiments and an Amazonian Peyote quest.  I am NOT a real person, and hopefully will remain floating in the nebulous ether....unless we get to the play offs.....when I intend to recover human form?

13 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

At a guess - none are city players. None are the management.

Apart from the members of staff we know about (Adam, Mark, Maggie) no one from the staff of directors posts on here either.

A couple of family members of players past and present have posted before. Possibly a couple of ex players over the years but I don’t think any post regularly.

I'm not so sure PF...I'm sure JL has posted on here before. A son of another director used to message on here as well....then deleted his account.

Archived