IGNORED

Bristol City v Palace will be televised LIVE for the International viewers (Merged)

Never to the dark side

18 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

With a nod toward the TV thread and the fact that those stuck up here might miss it we are on ESPN 3 (Internet channel) live today.

For those in Canada please check your own channels

@WessexPest

@lukejones2

@One Team In Keynsham

@BoonerNC

@leadman

@WayOutWest

Etc Etc

ESPN3 appears to be the one ESPN channel my IPTV service doesn't get. Will continue to search. Hopefully BeIN, or similar, picks it up.

1 hour ago, REDOXO said:

With a nod toward the TV thread and the fact that those stuck up here might miss it we are on ESPN 3 (Internet channel) live today.

For those in Canada please check your own channels

@WessexPest

@lukejones2

@One Team In Keynsham

@BoonerNC

@leadman

@WayOutWest

Etc Etc

Thank you sir. Sadly I’m travelling today so will miss it. Fingers crossed for another scalp. 

2 hours ago, grubby said:

For those of you who live abroad, it looks like a live stream on bet365, just need a funded account. I've tried loading with my vpn running but they're not having it.......

The Border and Customs board here in Estonia block Bet365 streams as they don't have a licence here. I see the game is shown on Cricfree's list, so I hope it will work.

I'll pay n sheeeit, why do they make life so hard for Xpats?

This is such bullshit, the Club should just use its own cameras and broadcast it for a couple of quid, problem murdoch?

Its our  bastarding club, **** Sky, we've not been in the PRem, we've never had that dank Sky money

SO **** OFF

Archived