IGNORED

IMPORTANT - South Stand Display vs Cardiff

James

9 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Harry - if it's got anything to do with Darrell Clarke and dogs you can count me out, with all due respect.

So a little clarification on what you are asking people to get involved with wouldn't go amiss.

As its been agreed by the SAG and the club then I assume it is tasteful.

I agree with what your saying but not the action you want taken - I like surprises, I will take it in good trust this time and just wont get involved ever again if its awful and lacks good humour.

16 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Harry - if it's got anything to do with Darrell Clarke and dogs you can count me out, with all due respect.

So a little clarification on what you are asking people to get involved with wouldn't go amiss.

Right photo, wrong poster @Merrick's Marvels(If that is your real name) 

if the club are aware of it I can only assume it's legit and probably a remembrance theme? 

1 hour ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

And please don't say "trust me" or you'll sound like Mark Ashton.

PM if you don't want to put it on the thread.

Understand your point and rest assured it's nothing that wouldn't be approved for pre watershed viewing.

Fingers crossed you'll be with us in making it a success but understand if it's not for you.

We're not trying to impose, just trying to build something people want to get on board with.

2 minutes ago, James_ said:

Understand your point and rest assured it's nothing that wouldn't be approved for pre watershed viewing.

Fingers crossed you'll be with us in making it a success but understand if it's not for you.

We're not trying to impose, just trying to build something people want to get on board with.

Whilst I understand your reasoning for not wanting to the spoil the surprise, can you at least tell us in broad terms - is the display football, remembrance (as in the poppy one above) or a combination of the two?

4 hours ago, James_ said:

We have a display planned for tomorrow that will need full participation of the whole South Stand in order to be a success.

Under every seat (as per picture below) you'll find a piece of card. These are to be held up as the players come out, through to the end of the minutes silence please!

Spread the word!

COYR

S82

SEAT.jpeg

Love this mate. Great effort by all 

28 minutes ago, James_ said:

Thanks for the reply.

It probably is something I want to get on board with but without knowing what it is first I'm struggling!

1 hour ago, CyderInACan said:

Right photo, wrong poster @Merrick's Marvels(If that is your real name) 

if the club are aware of it I can only assume it's legit and probably a remembrance theme? 

Good evening Cyder, no Reg, no hang on that's not it either.

What if my real name's James McClean? The last thing I'd want to be involved with is inadvertently holding up part of a Remberance poppy display 

I'm sure you can see the point I'm making, unlike some on this thread evidently.

12 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Thanks for the reply.

It probably is something I want to get on board with but without knowing what it is first I'm struggling!

11 minutes ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

And this is exactly why I won't be.

From previous posts you have written on here you're clearly not the full biscuit, but what I am reading here is cringeworthy! 

It's been done to support Bristol City, are you so stupid to think it may have reference to Clarke and dogs or is it your usual poor attempt at humor? 

Just embrace the occasion and stop acting like some kind of diva, if you are against getting involved stay away for the kick off 

2 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

If I took this flag tomorrow would I be accused of being welsh? Some people are saying it looks like the welsh flag I can't make my mind up if to take it

Take it. People might not know the story but it's clear enough that it's not a Welsh dragon. More the ******* merrier imo.

2 minutes ago, Threshing Red said:

If I took this flag tomorrow would I be accused of being welsh? Some people are saying it looks like the welsh flag I can't make my mind up if to take it

I suspect there will be more that don`t get it than do - including probably some stewards, Old Bill and CCTV monitors.

Personally I wouldn`t risk getting chucked out due to their ignorance mate.

Archived