IGNORED

One Stream in Bristol

Boys, I take my hat off to you.

I listen to an awful lot of podcasts and I feared the worst when the idea was mooted at the started of the season. However I have thoroughly enjoyed listening and whilst not the finished article yet (it will take time and continually develop, I'm sure) the presentation, production and introduction of new segments, has improved every week.

For those that don't listen, please give it a go and if you enjoy it, subscribe and leave a 5 star rating.

The boys (i think @Shtanley is one) have very radio friendly voices and their chemistry is developing the more they relax into their roles.

All things considered, budget, resource etc. it really is a good listen and getting better.

Well done boys, I hope it continues.

4 minutes ago, 054123 said:

Boys, I take my hat off to you.

I listen to an awful lot of podcasts and I feared the worst when the idea was mooted at the started of the season. However I have thoroughly enjoyed listening and whilst not the finished article yet (it will take time and continually develop, I'm sure) the presentation, production and introduction of new segments, has improved every week.

For those that don't listen, please give it a go and if you enjoy it, subscribe and leave a 5 star rating.

The boys (i think @Shtanley is one) have very radio friendly voices and their chemistry is developing the more they relax into their roles.

All things considered, budget, resource etc. it really is a good listen and getting better.

Well done boys, I hope it continues.

Yep.

Poured hours and hours in to podcasts and it's developing in to a very good example of exactly how to do it. Personal without being amateurish, professional without being aloof.

Well done boys.

Yep, seconded/thirded/fourthed etc. by me. As someone that listens to the best part of 2 hours of podcasts a day on my walk to/from work, I'm used to hearing my fair share of very good, and very bad. This is definitely edging further and further into the bracket of the former, and not just because it's made by well informed and football-minded fans. Top top work for what I assume is a miniscule budget.

Archived