IGNORED

Manchester City Away Tickets - SOLD OUT

BCFC1512

They initially made 4500 available. The third tier stand holds 6000. Looks like, as we’ve sold through out the day they have released further 300/400 batches of tickets at a time. At a guess would say we’ve currently sold 4500 and the 1500 online will take it up to the capacity of that tier.

2 hours ago, Magger1 said:

People who buy away tickets should be the first guaranteed a ticket if the unexpected happens and city get to the final at Wembley bearing in mind clubs only get 25k at Wembley for major finals as rest goes to sponsors and corporate 

No, all STHs should get priority, as is the case…

I was pretty casual about it all, but seeing the photo of the away end @BobBobSuperBob just posted, has annoyed me again about Man City's approach.

Whether or not they're hedging their bets on turning a tier over to home fans, you know it'll end up with a partly filled lower tier with gaps closer to the pitch.  

For the return leg I reckon we should make them sell out Bristol Manor Farm first before they're allowed to have actual seats in the Atyeo near the pitch.

24 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why are people getting so worked up about working out how many have been sold..?! 

We will get daily updates from the club! 

I bought 2 tickets at 1pm ish and it was saying 1,600 available in tier 3. 

Because people are waiting for tier 2 to become available.

38 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Away end 

703BF205-FBC1-4379-A8F4-A6931D0842C5.jpeg

I’m actually glad I got tier 3, tier 2 looks too small and boring!:bounce:

Edit: will they let people stand infront of the boxes in tier 2,or are the boxes not used? I can’t imagine they will be too happy if people stand.

1 hour ago, Kid in the Riot said:

We're not getting that mate. We're getting the whole of the third and second tiers behind that goal.

No. Realise that mate - was just showing the three tiers at the away end - as you say we have the whole width of the two upper tiers 

This is a wider shot (Just over half the width)

If we can fill both tiers it will be some sight and some atmosphere ;)

11C128EB-4599-4D02-BD18-64C9A0C286D2.jpeg

1 minute ago, JamesBCFC said:

1982 tickets were sold yesterday, with the sales being opened up to likely a wider range of people today, a similar amount was probably sold today.

Sales will probably go down a bit tomorrow and Sunday before going up again Monday.

Oh the irony..! 

Archived