IGNORED

The official Manchester City FC v Bristol City FC in the Carabao Cup Match Day Thread

Septic Peg

2 hours ago, shelts said:

Morning of work getting in the way of football. Pick Ma up at the Severn Beach , my youngest has this very morning picked up a 48 hour bug, then off to Madchester!!!

COYR 

Would have thought Mark Ashton could afford to make his own way up to Manchester............

15 minutes ago, Tom said:

Me and a fair few other fans have broken down on a Megabus in Walsall. Waiting for a replacement, this is why I arranged for 6 hours of leeway before the game...

Of all the ****holes to break down in...good luck with your onward journey, lads. COYR!

1 hour ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

"An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!"

That Adge Cutler could write a mean verse.

1 hour ago, Redsi2 said:

Good luck to all the travelling fans. Have some sympathy for me and my lad who are getting the blue carpet treatment in hospitality courtesy of a family member who works for man city. Not allowed to wear anything city related and will be sat with a load of mancs unless I can find some likewise city fans, so if you hear 2 guys sounding like the wurzels please come over. Will politely clap our goals as we stick it up them. Coyr

Well they won't see yer City pants will they ?  ......

.....until one of ours scores a Worldy and in the excitement you find yourself streaking around their inner sanctum with your 'Robin' out!!!  :)     

Politely clap, my arse!    

2 minutes ago, Ryan_BCFC said:

Only if it goes to Extra time in the 2nd leg I believe 

Correct.

Say we lose 2-1 tonight and take that back to AG.

At AG the score is 1-0 to us at 90 minutes. So 2-2 on aggregate but we have the away goal.

We would still play ET of 30 minutes. If no goals are scored in that time then there would be no penalty shoot-out and we would go through.  The away goal would kick in.

But if both teams scored and it was 3-3 (with each team having one away goal) - in that case we get the joy of penalties.

Clear as mud really.

Pep has released tonight's line-up. It shows that he is taking the threat of Bristol City seriously and has accordingly fielded the strongest team he has available: 1-Ryan Coates (Temple Primary School), 2-Cody Moss (Christ the King Juniors), 3-Michael Fisher (Old Moat Junior School), 4-Bradley Seckerson (Highfield Junior School), 5- Neil Salmon (Webster Primary School), 6-Mark Paranello (Temple Primary School), 7-Kyle Andrews ((Abbott Community Primary School), 8-Jack Short (Button Lane Primary School), 9-Steven Marks (Beaver Road Primary School), 10-Aaron Phillips (Old Moat Junior School), 11-Carl Lockyer (Webster Primary School).

Subs: Claudio Bravo, John Stones, Nicolas Otamendi, Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling.

3 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

"An hour of wolves and shattered shields, when the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day!

This day we fight!!

By all that you hold dear on this good Earth, I bid you stand, Men of the West!!!"

LOTR - Return of the King. Good quote choice my friend.

2 hours ago, Redsi2 said:

Good luck to all the travelling fans. Have some sympathy for me and my lad who are getting the blue carpet treatment in hospitality courtesy of a family member who works for man city. Not allowed to wear anything city related and will be sat with a load of mancs unless I can find some likewise city fans, so if you hear 2 guys sounding like the wurzels please come over. Will politely clap our goals as we stick it up them. Coyr

Jaden and his family are in the hospitality. I'm sure you will spot him!!!

3 hours ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

This day we fight!!

For Frodo! 

Oops I mean LJ :fear:

21 minutes ago, handsofclay said:

Pep has released tonight's line-up. It shows that he is taking the threat of Bristol City seriously and has accordingly fielded the strongest team he has available: 1-Ryan Coates (Temple Primary School), 2-Cody Moss (Christ the King Juniors), 3-Michael Fisher (Old Moat Junior School), 4-Bradley Seckerson (Highfield Junior School), 5- Neil Salmon (Webster Primary School), 6-Mark Paranello (Temple Primary School), 7-Kyle Andrews ((Abbott Community Primary School), 8-Jack Short (Button Lane Primary School), 9-Steven Marks (Beaver Road Primary School), 10-Aaron Phillips (Old Moat Junior School), 11-Carl Lockyer (Webster Primary School).

Subs: Claudio Bravo, John Stones, Nicolas Otamendi, Leroy Sane, Raheem Sterling.

Looks like we will have our work cut out to beat that lot, why couldn't he field his first team? we might have a good chance then!

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Looks like we’re doing some prep or light training at United’s facilities.

Maybe LJ and Mourinho did become buddies after all despite not drinking that wine together!

07636466-21F1-4215-91CF-41488AAE783C.png

Or Matty Taylor is about to sign for Man U.....

Archived