IGNORED

Weather (Merged)

BcfcDuncs

Anyone big enough, of those moaning about them not calling it off (me included) to admit you were wrong?

i'll hold up my hand. This thaw is happening much quicker than i thought possible.

Game on, looks a good call

Easy for me to talk though. I don't leave til 2:15 / 2:20 ish

COYR   better win, mind

1 hour ago, Super said:

Easy for YOU. Clown.

We now live in a society where 99% of people couldnt give a shit about anyone else other then themselves. Some comments ive read from some City fans on here and social media, who clearly adopt the "as long as im alright Jack" attitude...has genuinely suprised me 

Selfish pricks in other words

21 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I think the only problem for people today is getting out of their drive/road for some places. Some roads are better than others of course but once your out, then it’s an easy drive.

I think it still depends where you are. I believe the A303 between Ilminster and Honiton is still closed? You seem to be assuming everybody lives near Bristol.

9 minutes ago, Andy082005 said:

We now live in a society where 99% of people couldnt give a shit about anyone else other then themselves. Some comments ive read from some City fans on here and social media, who clearly adopt the "as long as im alright Jack" attitude...has genuinely suprised me 

Selfish pricks in other words

Most people in the Bristol area will have zero problems getting to the game. The over dramatisation on here is beyond ridiculous. 

I’m yet to see a convincing argument for a postponement. 

2 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Most people in the Bristol area will have zero problems getting to the game. The over dramatisation on here is beyond ridiculous. 

There probably isn't one any more. The thaw has set in faster than anyone predicted yesterday. 

Enjoy the game. COYR! 

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

I said i was wrong B 86. wass want, a written apology?;)

6 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Sorry everyone we've decided to postpone the game because Barry from Taunton can't make it off his drive. 

23 minutes ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Well going by the starting line up...there may be an argument at 4.45 we should have got it called off :whistle:

44 minutes ago, Lew-T said:

I think the only problem for people today is getting out of their drive/road for some places. Some roads are better than others of course but once your out, then it’s an easy drive.

Absolutely. I'm lucky in that it's an easy journey by bus/foot from where I live in BS4. My road was still very slippy in parts when I left at 1pm and I would have been reluctant to use the car. Main roads were absolutely fine, though. I feel sorry for those City fans who are unable to get to the game today, although if it's anything like the last few those at AG will feel like the unlucky ones!

Archived