IGNORED

Enoch To Leeds? Bye Bye And Thanks! (merged)

ciderup

that Carlisle goal was certainly aN important one - good luck with Leeds and hope you enjoy another promotion year

I think he'll actually do well at Leeds.

They have always been a physical sort of side even when they were any good.

Enoch can look after himself (and at 6 foot 5 so he bloody should) - but the way they play and the way he finished at Watford for the first goal from a swinging cross suggests to me he'll do well.

Struggled against the quality Championship defences but he'll be fine against the L1 lot.

If we've got someone coming in - which we have got to now we've gone 2 strikers down - this is good business for us, Leeds and the big man.

All the best Enoch - as I told you when you signed my little boys autograph book (My little un is 4 ...and Enoch is his favourite by a country mile....!!) 'i'm fed up of your name in our house...!!' All I get is Enoch this...Enoch that - well guess he'll have to find a new favourite now - I gotta feeling he's going to be gutted when he gets home from school....!!!!

Well done on last year and some crucial goals this year as well big man....all the very best for your future...

Everything points to news coming out of the club in the next 24 hours or so that will at least rival the magnitude of the Trundle signing.

Not sure what's pointing to that... :dunno:

BUT..... I do agree with the posts suggesting we need two strikers.... not necessarily because of Jevo going...he wasn't ever going to be the plans, that was clear. But this forum's been buzzing about needing a new striker without anyone thinking that we'd be losing one....IF he goes...

Must be something in the offing, but i wouldn't get too hysterical about it being a big announcement on the scale of the Trundle signing (and let's be honest....look how that turned out!)

Shame to see him go

Never really filled me with much confidence, did struggle against some better defenders this season, but the same can be said for our round scouse friend who of course cost a WEE ! bit more than Enoch.

I won't hold my breath for a big name replacement though ! More likely a Carle type signing who none of us had heard of, which may not be a bad thing, gotta trust G.J I spose.

Good luck Enoch you'll be missed.

Not sure what's pointing to that... :dunno:

BUT..... I do agree with the posts suggesting we need two strikers.... not necessarily because of Jevo going...he wasn't ever going to be the plans, that was clear. But this forum's been buzzing about needing a new striker without anyone thinking that we'd be losing one....IF he goes...

Must be something in the offing, but i wouldn't get too hysterical about it being a big announcement on the scale of the Trundle signing (and let's be honest....look how that turned out!)

Well, if you agree there may be 2 new signings, then you'll probably agree that in our current position they won't be "little" ones.

The two would likely add up to more than Trundle cost, so in the scale of "City announcements" this may well be right at the top as far as signings are concerned.

Not getting hysterical at all, just reckon this won't be any run of the mill signing or signings - a truly 'big one' may be on the way.

Time with us , served well . Was this a bolt from the blue ?

Found it a hard step up me thinks and contribution was not what was expected and hoped in the team this season.

Sure he will score goals for Leeds and if we don't go up hope he does'nt haunt us next season when Leeds return .

Another player who played a vital role in getting us promoted. Thank you very much sir! I hope you fulfil your obvious potential at... no i can't bring myself to say it.

I hope you play awfully for Leeds and make them fail miserably, then go to another club and do very well.

Well, if you agree there may be 2 new signings, then you'll probably agree that in our current position they won't be "little" ones.

The two would likely add up to more than Trundle cost, so in the scale of "City announcements" this may well be right at the top as far as signings are concerned.

Not getting hysterical at all, just reckon this won't be any run of the mill signing or signings - a truly 'big one' may be on the way.

Fair enough point....wasn't suggesting you were getting hysterical....but you know what this forum's like....If people think there's a big signing on the way, some people will swear blind that they've just seen Ronaldinho driving through Southville!!!

Remains to be seen if there is even anyone coming in at all.... (but if there's not, then you can bet your bottom dollar GJ's wisdom will be called into question by some!)

Fair enough point....wasn't suggesting you were getting hysterical....but you know what this forum's like....If people think there's a big signing on the way, some people will swear blind that they've just seen Ronaldinho driving through Southville!!!

Remains to be seen if there is even anyone coming in at all.... (but if there's not, then you can bet your bottom dollar GJ's wisdom will be called into question by some!)

I'm a huge fan of Gary Johnson but I would question the sanity of releasing two strikers when you have no plans to bring any in.

We're left with Darren Byfield and Lee Trundle plus a player who's been injured for a long long time.

I personally think someone is coming in, it just would make no sense at all in selling a man who he classed as good enough to start in a 4-4-1-1 above the other two mentioned above.

Thanks Bigshow fo helping us get to where we are today. Not the most talented of players we have seen down AG but you gave 110% and that is all I ask from our players.

I wish you all the best at Leeds and look forward to one day seeing you return to AG to play against us so we can sing that song one more time.

A big signing has got to be on the way. The wage bill has been cleared up some what and there must be a reason for that.

We got three strikers now, One can't score, One is on loan at Cheltenham but there will always be question marks over his fitness and the other scores when he comes on with a couple of mins left.

Didn't cut the mustard at this level after a good crack of the whip so was always going to be surplus to requirements in January. Good luck to him. League One's his level.

With him and Jevons gone we need at least one striker coming in now as Byfield and Trundle are all we've got. :(

Funny how on Saturday Johnson deemed Enoch the best man for the job over Trundle & Byfield and only 4 days later he's out on his ear to a lower league club!

Whats that all about? I think Johnson doesn't know what he doing when it comes to centre forwards!

Jevons flop and gone

Enoch okay and going

Trundle struggling and will be gone....

Let's hope he gets the next one right eh!

although the enoch news has come out earlier, I'd imagine City were trying to keep it as quiet as possible until any other deal is done.

No it's because we don't say anything until deals are 100% done or like Nick Carle the only thing preventing them being 100% are things which mean noone else can take them!

Leeds aren't as professional.

Jez Moxey - "It never ceases to amaze me that clubs announce things publicly before deals have actually been completed."

Funny how on Saturday Johnson deemed Enoch the best man for the job over Trundle & Byfield and only 4 days later he's out on his ear to a lower league club!

Whats that all about? I think Johnson doesn't know what he doing when it comes to centre forwards!

Jevons flop and gone

Enoch okay and going

Trundle struggling and will be gone....

Let's hope he gets the next one right eh!

the next one was Darren Byfield.....

Archived