IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread

Well, from our perspective, that has sounded truely dire.

Yes Preston do not make it easy, but not a single shot. Trouble maybe with a small squad, and an even smaller group that play!

Only good news is we seem to have one good half, one poor one, although they do normally come in that order.

Still don't understand why Wilbs is a consistent starter for us. 

IMO Burns is a much better choice, fair play to Wilbs, he had a decent season last year but he just doesn't change the game (like Burns did against WBA - instant impact, hungry for the ball etc). 

Im not manager but I would have made atleast a few changes today, probably Burns and Reid in at the very least. Will be so annoyed if we do t take 3 points tonight, especially after how well we played on Saturday

• Like 1
Just now, Fordy62 said:

Not the best half. Final ball lacking at the moment but pretty untroubled at the back so far. 

Luke Ayling and Korey Smith are different class to anyone else. 

Mark Little looks like he's carrying a bit too much turkey. 

A oretty even half, hopefully will liven up second half. 

Korey Smith is our best, most consistent player by a streak, why he hasn't been snapped up yet is beyond me. 

Luckily he's the type of player that slips under the radar. 

2 minutes ago, I Am A Cider Drinker said:

It's a complete lack of movement in midfield that is our problem, freeman needs to offer himself more ,when he is in space he doesn't call for the ball and then gets the ball when he has a man right on him, Reid please cotts

Don't worry midfield is covered . We've all heard the rumours of our approaches for quality players for this position have n't we ? have n't we ? perhaps not .

• Like 1

Just so frustrating to listen to on Radio Bristol, hope Cotts gives them a good bollocking and gets them to push on a bit more, otherwise I predict a Preston goal on the break. Might as well throw in a defensive error for good measure. Probably in the final minute too. Need to change. If I was Cotts, I'd bring on Agard, but let's face it, that aint gonna happen.

• Like 1