IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

However much we would like to believe in the team and club, we are constantly disappointed.

I still believe the team is good enough but the squad is now worse than threadbare

The manager continues in the second half of the season to keep making same mistakes: same formation same result, same team, no substitution policy, poor coaching and now added to this inability to attract new players ( Carey implied as much pre match on Radio Bristol that SC may be the problem and not wages). Robinson more circumspect also seemed to be critical,of manager.  When asked why City didn't announce new goalie yesterday, SC made a rather snide remark about keeping the local Press out of it.  If the booing adds anything it will be to send SC spiralling downwards in the matter of holding it together.  SL won't sack SC as I believe he should have done months ago.  

Hope therefore the captain can inspire team in second half even if the manager is in a big sulk

The manager is the problem and the fans have every reason to boo.

The same team every week, a tiny squad with an unfit right wingback, and the worst midfielder I've seen at this level for years, not to mention playing a 38 year old who's blowing out of his ass after 45 minutes and a formation that in this league will almost certainly get you relegated.

Weve got a striker on the bench who's pace is so blistering he's quicker and as direct as Bale, his contribution changed the game at West Brom and if a certain player had lost possession so much we'd be in the cup alone.

BOO, yep heaven forbid we do that, this blokes taking us down, but buying another striker will do it, FFS Sir Steve pull the plug on this fool before we are relegated.

He was brilliant last season but this season is a running joke, I think even Louis alluded to SC being the problem and not any financial problem and I'll take his word over any of the so called ITK's on this CYBER forum.

• Like 2