IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread

Part of me feels that getting rid of Cotts now wouldn't change anything, especially if he's already knee-deep in trying to get some new players. If we wanted to start afresh with a new manager, we should've done it in December. A change now would probably get rid of any chance of some new signings, a change afterwards would probably not do anything, apart from give us a new manager to try his best to not let us get relegated before failing.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lympsham Red said:

I'm starting to develop a "I just don't care anymore" feeling towards this season...

Totally agree and feel exactly the same way. It's why I didn't go tonight.

The club, Cotts and the board are getting exactly what they deserve this season. I for one don't feel sorry for them. 

The lack of transfers in, the way we let two senior players leave, the constant deluded interviews from the manager...

Pathetic . 

• Like 2

What a pity we wouldn't stand a chance of signing Preston's second goal scorer.

Even if he was willing to come to us his fee would probably even be beyond SL's deep pockets

Hey, hang on a minute surely this can't be the same Cunningham not good enough for SC who we purportedly let go on a free, surely not ?!!!!!!!

Just now, Andy082005 said:

The club, Cotts and the board are getting exactly what they deserve this season. I for one don't feel sorry for them. 

The lack of transfers in, the way we let two senior players leave, the constant deluded interviews from the manager...

Pathetic . 

I wouldn't blame the board at all. Lansdown has been prepared to forge out £9m on one player, just a shame he didn't want to join. Cotts is the issue, I'd say.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Andy082005 said:

Pathetic . 

Its a joke mate. That fact its ****ing Cunningham that has scored really is utterly laughable. Cotts is an absloute doughnut along with the vast majority of that board, they have made our club look like an absolute laughing stock this season 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Lympsham Red said:

I wouldn't blame the board at all. Lansdown has been prepared to forge out £9m on one player, just a shame he didn't want to join. Cotts is the issue, I'd say.

They are all responsible. There is no way Lansdown gets away with no blame at all. The fact he has let a manager get us in this position is a disgrace in itself