IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Preston North End Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, harrymoorman said:

Korey Smith is our best, most consistent player by a streak, why he hasn't been snapped up yet is beyond me. 

Luckily he's the type of player that slips under the radar. 

Whose radar? Maybe the layman's but I don't think he'll slip under the radar of those clubs or scouts who know what they're looking for.  people in the game will be more than aware of him.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Manon said:

Whose radar? Maybe the layman's but I don't think he'll slip under the radar of those clubs or scouts who know what they're looking for.  people in the game will be more than aware of him.

Probably true, not heard of any interest in him though. One of our better signings by miles. 

Hopefully he doesn't go, would be a lot of quality gone there

However much we would like to believe in the team and club, we are constantly disappointed.

I still believe the team is good enough but the squad is now worse than threadbare

The manager continues in the second half of the season to keep making same mistakes: same formation same result, same team, no substitution policy, poor coaching and now added to this inability to attract new players ( Carey implied as much pre match on Radio Bristol that SC may be the problem and not wages). Robinson more circumspect also seemed to be critical,of manager.  When asked why City didn't announce new goalie yesterday, SC made a rather snide remark about keeping the local Press out of it.  If the booing adds anything it will be to send SC spiralling downwards in the matter of holding it together.  SL won't sack SC as I believe he should have done months ago.  

Hope therefore the captain can inspire team in second half even if the manager is in a big sulk

Edited by Ivorguy
Add
  • Like 1