IGNORED

The Official Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Thread (Merged)

With the full squad on the coach yesterday it be fascinating to see the starting line-up and who doesn't make the bench tonight.......

Our travelling fans please take a bow; getting to Sheffield on a Tuesday is commendable, make plenty of noise, enjoy the game and let's come away with nothing less than a point and ideally three.

• Like 1

Got to disagree with the bad comments about Sheffield. Much prefer it to Leeds who are truly up themselves. By contrast Sheffield is a warm friendly place. My daughter went to Leeds Uni. what made it bearable was going to visit her friends in Sheffield, where she fell in love and has been happy even since. Tra La.

Big Tone take note. Just avoid that pub up the hill from the station. The West Riding constabulary love kettling City in that place.

Edited by southvillekiddy
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

Got to disagree with the bad comments about Sheffield. Much prefer it to Leeds who are truly up themselves. By contrast Sheffield is a warm friendly place. My daughter went to Leeds Uni. what made it bearable was going to visit her friends in Sheffield, where she fell in love and has been happy even since. Tra La.

Big Tone take note. Just avoid that pub up the hill from the station. The West Riding constabulary love kettling City in that place.

Been asked to leave 3 pubs now. Luckily found one a stones throw away from the ground  

I had a look at their forum and the majority were quite complimentary and think tonight will be no easy task. I'd be happy with a draw or a close loss. Similar feeling to Norwich though I think points will be easier to come by tonight. SW will be in the thick of the playoffs again this year I reckon so again, I'll be more than happy with a point or close loss of the performance is good once again.