IGNORED

The Official Sheffield Wednesday v Bristol City Match Thread (Merged)

Nervous about tonight, left Abdi and Forestieri on the bench which is interesting. Big storm here in the south side of the city, hope it doesn't affect the game. Still early days but it's not been a good start for us with disappointing defeats against Burton and L**ds. Hope those of you that made the journey up here arrived safely. Be interesting to see how our new record signing Adam Reach performs on his debut. May the best team win.

• Like 11
1 minute ago, Sturny said:

Reckon the game might be postponed? 

Takes something special to get a game postponed in the top 3 divisions*.

(Unless it's Rovers or Swindon!)

*Safe to say when Carlisle and Accringtons grounds were under water in the last few years, that counts as special, though I'm not sure if Carlisle were league 1 or not at the time (I know Stanley werent).

• Like 1
58 minutes ago, Red Exile said:

It's a balmy evening in Sheffield. A real test for us this evening. Looking forward to it - a point would be a good reward. 

Balmy but wet then? Did you try the 50 varieties of Rum at the Revolucion de Cuba?

26 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

I felt the need to go a little bit quicker on my way home from Edinburgh and let my impulsive side take over.....

I've now arrived at Hillsborough and looking forward to a win, but will settle for a point.

The Steak Pies are alright, the cider is nasty. 

Should have gone for the Rum me lad.

8 minutes ago, Owl Visiting said:

Nervous about tonight, left Abdi and Forestieri on the bench which is interesting. Big storm here in the south side of the city, hope it doesn't affect the game. Still early days but it's not been a good start for us with disappointing defeats against Burton and L**ds. Hope those of you that made the journey up here arrived safely. Be interesting to see how our new record signing Adam Reach performs on his debut. May the best team win.

Good to have you back young sir and thanks for liking the thread at the beginning of last season even if OTIB has conspired to obliterate my words for that one and somehow, those of this evening have not saved on thread 1 either... how bizarre is that?.. happened but twice both times against Wednesday both times at Hillsborough.. something weird going on. 

Edited by havanatopia
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Balmy but wet then? Did you try the 50 varieties of Rum at the Revolucion de Cuba?

Should have gone for the Rum me lad.

Good to have you bad young sir and thanks for liking the thread at the beginning of last season even if OTIB has conspired to obliterate my words for that one and somehow, those of this evening have not saved on thread 1 either... how bizarre is that?.. happened but twice both times against Wednesday both times at Hillsborough.. something weird going on. 

Too much rum before posting on those occasions?