IGNORED

The Official Huddersfield Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

6 hours ago, WhistleHappy said:

Wish I was as poor as him...

still despite the play on words,you have to feel for him, I have met him a few times and he is just like all of us, he really is just like one of us who just happens to be lucky enough to have made a real success of his life, I'm sure he could find other much cheaper ways of spending his time its a very expensive hobby  

35 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Agree that ultimately we can only judge the season, and the progress, at the end of the season. But if we are making judgements then I think it's fairer to do it based on our season overall so far, rather than a recent run of games.

If we are saying it's not good enough because we're not shooting up through the divisions like sides have occasionally done in the past, then I think that sets the bar unreasonably high. I think it's more reasonable to expect year-on-year incremental improvement, and we are currently on course to achieve that.

I wouldn't describe myself as particularly optimistic and I do understand the concern about our form - of course it's a worry. I guess I'm just less inclined to throw the toys out of the pram as some are currently doing, because overall it still looks to me like we're heading in the right direction. People seem to forget where we were this time last year.

Our form in the last nine matches is poor to say the least, Two wins, one draw and six defeats with many of the points discarded by silly defensive mistakes and an inability to put that ball in the onion bag.

Don't forget that nine matches is 20% of the season. I'm not throwing toys out of the pram as I'm now too old to have any toys. Just a lifetime of knowing that if City can f*** it up, they will. And didn't we do it brilliantly today against a team that had only won one in the last eight? 

What the f. We are 4 Points from top six. Their second goal make me very very angry. Rb have the ball, passes in to the box. Why? Ball forward off cause. Rest is hisory. Are we trying to invent the Wheel once again? OOOOH. Makes me mad. In that position the ball is going forward, end of story. Is it so blody difficault, away with the ball. Not often IM angry, but this is to much. Anyway, Always Believe, COYR!!!

• Like 1