IGNORED

The Official Huddersfield Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

3 minutes ago, Dark Wood Covert said:

We should try creating an atmosphere sometime... guess its not the fans fault when the club makes it sterile.

Barring the Atyeo guys its like a morgue

Different debate but sorry it's FANS that should create the atmosphere

Blaming the club is a cop out IMO

Nothing to stop anyone and everyone playing their part WHEREVER THEY SIT

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, joe jordans teeth said:

Obviously not shown it on the pitch because he hasn't had any chance at all,as for on the training field nobody knows but surely you need a goal you don't put GON on

You could argue he scored against Reading. But yes, not the right sub for me today.

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

Huddersfield deserved that - much better team.

We looked poor in comparison.

I'd have 5 or 6 of their players over ours.

I wouldn't make a rash judgement on one game.

Many of our players didn't turn up today and we lost 2-1 due to some schoolboy errors for the second goal, when we played in May and a few of theirs didn't turn up we battered them.

Edited by JamesBCFC

Never really got hold of the game today, we needed more possession and composure on the ball.

We need to be playing 5-3-2 / 3-5-2 i think this formation suits our squad.

Gotta be said that Hudders Mooy was class today, never put a foot wrong and looked like he had more time on the ball than anyone else.....premiership class!

16 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

For everyone's sake play Lucic.  

The real question is not why we have been so poor over recent weeks, relegation form, but why for a brief moment we looked promotion material 

As I have said before, and been criticised for, this team, with literally only one or two exceptions, isn't promotion material let alone Premiership quality.  Average Championship players at best.  If we are to improve sooner rather than later then the dead, or at least dying, wood needs to be let go and quickly. Freeman, Little, Smith, Pack, Fielding etc are simply not going to take us to the next level in this league

We are a work in progress. Even our own manager says that. Works in progress don't have a complete team of top-quality players ready for the Premier League. They have a combination of excellent, good and average players.

We are improving - look at our league position compared to last year - and very few people expect us to be genuine promotion contenders this season.

Stop overreacting to every defeat and find some perspective on what we currently are. We will win games and we will lose games, because we are a mid table side.

• Like 2

Magnusson, Flint and Matthews did well of the starting xi, the rest were pretty awful. A special shout out to Tomlin who I kept forgetting was playing until he'd pop up and do something awful to remind me..

There must be something fundamentally wrong with the the pre match preparation as they just don't seem focused; controlling and passing a ball is pretty standard stuff yet our boys are making it look like rocket science at the moment, let alone the rest of it!