IGNORED

Radio Bristol Now

bs3

11 minutes ago, bs3 said:

Rovers fans calling RB and making veil threats and innuendo of violence towards Matty T, Twentyman is letting them get away it.  Disgusted,

Radio Bristol number 0345 9005949 to complain to RB or  the Police to complain 101

Yeah well hes a gas weirdo as well. No point complaining thats something the gas would do.

14 minutes ago, bristolcitysweden said:

A great opportunity to learn the dialect from the more obscure parts of Bristol

Tommy,I hope you aren't expecting to hear coherent full sentences,as disappointment awaits.

10 minutes ago, edada said:

Dopey moans there's no loyalty in football but then confirms Easter won't play for the club again. Strange chap

I listened to the interview or press whatever it was. He didn't really sound bitter think it was an honest assessment of football. Thought he sounded smug when he said there was only one championship club in for Taylor for a reason and he knows the reason but won't say. Don't get what that is all about but he'll have to say things to keep supporters in his side 

1 minute ago, JoeAman08 said:

I listened to the interview or press whatever it was. He didn't really sound bitter think it was an honest assessment of football. Thought he sounded smug when he said there was only one championship club in for Taylor for a reason and he knows the reason but won't say. Don't get what that is all about but he'll have to say things to keep supporters in his side 

Trying to make out he won't move away from Bristol? I think something similar has been mentioned since he signed. Could easily be wrong though.

4 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

He's already made himself look stupid (for the 1500th time) saying Taylor won't leave, will only accept a £10m price tag. He has to save face somehow.

34 minutes ago, edada said:

Dopey moans there's no loyalty in football but then confirms Easter won't play for the club again. Strange chap

He probably means "he won't" play for the club again, not he won't be wanted to play again. 

He's just realised what a bunch of tossers they are..! 

23 minutes ago, Sergio Georgini said:

He's already made himself look stupid (for the 1500th time) saying Taylor won't leave, will only accept a £10m price tag. He has to save face somehow.

If DC thinks Taylor is worth 10 million quid then why doesn't he offer us 10 million quid for him? I'm sure we would give them 1st refusal at that price|

47 minutes ago, edada said:

I don't see what the contradiction is there. Gary Johnson said pretty much the same thing about the same player; just had the foresight to spot it before he signed him

1 hour ago, bs3 said:

Rovers fans calling RB and making veil threats and innuendo of violence towards Matty T, Twentyman is letting them get away it.  Disgusted,

Radio Bristol number 0345 9005949 to complain to RB or  the Police to complain 101

But aren't they the original family club?

Best fans in the world, never boo, billionaire Jordanian owner, take seven million fans to midweek away games up North, passion, loyal, loves the gas, etc, etc, ad nauseam..

25 minutes ago, Loon plage said:

Emailed BBC. Now a matter of record.

No response I will forward it to A&SP.

Suggest as many as possible do likewise.

******* cowards.

What did you write?

What email address did you send it to , I'm going to do the same.

1 hour ago, JoeAman08 said:

Sags are saying that was a direct insult at Taylor by saying there was only one championship club in for him and that was us given out position and being desperate. Basically saying he isn't good enough to play in the championship!

Just now, Leaning To One Side said:

Although it riles me that they call us this....this made me laugh so much Dastardly.  I'm still wheezily chuckling away like Muttley

Too right. Why do we persist in making reference to it. 

No way will I ever refer to ourselves in that way, in jest or otherwise. 

FFS. 

12 minutes ago, CotswoldRed said:

I've heard people comment that Taylor's actions will bring about grief from the brain dead (I paraphrase)  but I've heard nothing deliberately inflammatory. 

What precisely did I miss? 

The gas fans are trying to create a narrative that Marty Taylor will get abuse , torment and worse for years to come and then by saying I wouldn't do that myself is disingenuous to say the least.

It we'll be argued that they are in fact encouraging attacks on Marty Taylor.

Archived