IGNORED

Radio Bristol Now

bs3

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

The gas fans are trying to create a narrative that Marty Taylor will get abuse , torment and worse for years to come and then by saying I wouldn't do that myself is disingenuous to say the least.

It we'll be argued that they are in fact encouraging attacks on Marty Taylor.

Given this level of threat, I don't think changing his name will be sufficient

3 minutes ago, bs3 said:

The gas fans are trying to create a narrative that Marty Taylor will get abuse , torment and worse for years to come and then by saying I wouldn't do that myself is disingenuous to say the least.

It we'll be argued that they are in fact encouraging attacks on Marty Taylor.

**** me! Even if only 10% of the sags do act upon their impulses...that's...like...100,000 people...isn't it???

6 minutes ago, brizzlelou said:

Is it really that bad a listen? I might have to listen back to it when the missus goes to bed. 

If it's the interview that I think it is, then you can watch the whole thing here. I watched it earlier today, and to be fair, thought it was quite the level headed honest repsonse you'd want your manager to give in this situation. Don't really think he sounded that bitter at all, just very pragmatic about the whole thing.  

Not sure how much of this they played on Radio Bristol, but there is an interesting bit where he gives a knowing David Brent look down the lens when talking about City being the "only championship club in for him" (5:25)

38 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

But aren't they the original family club?

Best fans in the world, never boo, billionaire Jordanian owner, take seven million fans to midweek away games up North, passion, loyal, loves the gas, etc, etc, ad nauseam..

Hounded out their club legend Holloway for the crime of just missing out on the play offs in L1 etc

Most loyalist and truest fanz in the world.

Or an absolute crowd of w@nkers.

You decide.

Some of them have remained dignified even though they aren't happy (understandable). A large number however have shown themselves up to be utterly detestable bastards, wishing broken legs, putting his address online and making threats.

Think about that the next time you hear or read them bullshitting about how bad our fans behaviour has supposedly been in the past. 

They majority really have come out of all this with no dignity whatsoever. 

37 minutes ago, eric04 said:

Seriously? Where did you hear that, or are you his neighbour?! 

On RB when they interviewed Matty they asked him if it was true, and he was advised by the media person with him not to answer and stick to answering football questions only.

I'm absolutely buzzing about this still.

Rovers say nothing less than £10m after multiple clubs interest.

Sells him to us on deadline day for **** all. 

Taylor comes out and says it's a huge step up for him (bigs us up and sticks the knife further in the gas, win win).

Rovers fans state they don't care, and their manager comes out and says no one was in for him. In the middle of a 10 minute long interview about how bitter they are to have lost him and massively panicking about what to do next. 

:laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

Just now, petehinton said:

I'm absolutely buzzing about this still.

Rovers say nothing less than £10m after multiple clubs interest.

Sells him to us on deadline day for **** all. 

Taylor comes out and says it's a huge step up for him (bigs us up and sticks the knife further in the gas, win win).

Rovers fans state they don't care, and their manager comes out and says no one was in for him. In the middle of a 5 minute long interview about how bitter they are to have lost him and massively panicking about what to do next. 

:laughcont::laughcont::laughcont:

Exactly this mate. They dont get how stupid they look retracting all previous comments about him just because hes joined us!

1 minute ago, Kodjias Wrist said:

Exactly this mate. They dont get how stupid they look retracting all previous comments about him just because hes joined us!

What's the saying - the best revenge is just to ignore??

They look so amateur and childish it's unreal. Amazing. 

If we reacted like this every time a city player went to rovers we'd never get anything done!

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

What's the saying - the best revenge is just to ignore??

They look so amateur and childish it's unreal. Amazing. 

If we reacted like this every time a city player went to rovers we'd never get anything done!

Indeed! for a fanbase who dont think hes that great anyway, they dont half get all dopey darrell about it.

51 minutes ago, Ago said:

If it's the interview that I think it is, then you can watch the whole thing here. I watched it earlier today, and to be fair, thought it was quite the level headed honest repsonse you'd want your manager to give in this situation. Don't really think he sounded that bitter at all, just very pragmatic about the whole thing.  

Not sure how much of this they played on Radio Bristol, but there is an interesting bit where he gives a knowing David Brent look down the lens when talking about City being the "only championship club in for him" (5:25)

Wonder what he meant when he said . Only one Championship team came in for him, there's reasons for that but i'll keep it to myself

3 minutes ago, steviestevieneville said:

Wonder what he meant when he said . Only one Championship team came in for him, there's reasons for that but i'll keep it to myself

Nonsense. He'll have no idea why certain clubs didn't bid or express an interest, unless he canvassed all of them and got a detailed response. 

• Admin
43 minutes ago, Fiale said:

On RB when they interviewed Matty they asked him if it was true, and he was advised by the media person with him not to answer and stick to answering football questions only.

That was our very own @AdamB, the interview was shown on ITV West earlier @Fiale

You'll ofter see / hear the press officer interrupt questions at interviews when they are clearly potentially volatile 

54 minutes ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

Some of them have remained dignified even though they aren't happy (understandable). A large number however have shown themselves up to be utterly detestable bastards, wishing broken legs, putting his address online and making threats.

Think about that the next time you hear or read them bullshitting about how bad our fans behaviour has supposedly been in the past. 

They majority really have come out of all this with no dignity whatsoever. 

Our fans did worse things to Phillips... Those in glass houses and all that!   

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

That was our very own @AdamB, the interview was shown on ITV West earlier @Fiale

You'll ofter see / hear the press officer interrupt questions at interviews when they are clearly potentially volatile 

Thought it might be, but it was hard to tell on the radio as it was just a quick interruption.

• Admin
49 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

They are actually imploding as well. One of their players (Gosling?) has been getting dogs abuse and basically been told to **** off and leave the club on twitter for the crime of wishing Taylor well. Great viewing.

Ryan Gosling was sent out on loan to forest green for the rest of the season, remember him the super Gibraltan international...

He's another shown the door 

58 minutes ago, Ago said:

Actually I thought he came across as a bit of a cock and if he said everything was "fantastic" once he must have said it half a dozen times.

Say it often enough then you might believe it, eh?

I did like the bit where he said they could "never" compete with the bigger budgets in League One! Surely even the most deluded of the blue few must realise now that their owner won't spend any money (if he even has any, that is).

Archived