IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread (Merged)

hantsred

1 minute ago, samo II said:

Well, Huddersfield just haven't turned up.

We've done to them what I expected them to do to us; they've had no time and space - we'be looked well up for it.

Excellent stuff.  Now, to buck you trend and hold on to this for 45 mins.

This would be an incredible three points.

COYR!!

We don't want to hold off and drop deeper and deeper second half. Keep doing what we've been doing and keep pressing them back.

1 minute ago, RedSA said:

Yeah, he's supposed to be the calming influence but looks a bit clueless. 

i dunno people will think conspiracy but it looks like he is purposely making dodgy passes. I played back 2 and just doesn't look right.  Probably me reading too much into it

Well, that was better than expected! Played some decent stuff in the first 30, maybe the injury shook them, don't know. Last 20 or so, thought they were in top, but we were working hard, and of course the second is a real cherry.

No City fan needs telling it is not safe yet, but we have to turn this now in to points, by hook or by crook.

1 minute ago, cityexile said:

Well, that was better than expected! Played some decent stuff in the first 30, maybe the injury shook them, don't know. Last 20 or so, thought they were in top, but we were working hard, and of course the second is a real cherry.

No City fan needs telling it is not safe yet, but we have to turn this now in to points, by hook or by crook.

We just need to keep harassing them and giving them no time in the ball.

Before we scored our second we started sitting back and looked like conceding......just keep up the energy.

Archived