IGNORED

Preston Refund - Confirmed

RaspberryRed

22 minutes ago, RaspberryRed said:

recompensed by our Billionaire owner then this club under it's current incumbents are dead to me

Absolutely agree.

I'm not usually in for these sort of things, but I feel like he should this evening.

16 minutes ago, Star of a gunner said:

312 I think

Yes, more than 300. Meanwhile, Cardiff take 183 to Barnsley tonight.

And our owner has the ****ing gall to lecture our support during a season like this. 

9 minutes ago, Jack Dawe said:

And our owner has the ****ing gall to lecture our support during a season like this. 

We've been too nice for too long.

It should start Saturday at kick off. 

But the same people will moan.

Playing as the titanic sinks.

1 hour ago, RaspberryRed said:

recompensed by our Billionaire owner then this club under it's current incumbents are dead to me

I wants me money back from Saturday!!!

Players don't care , win or lose they're loaded, no professional pride, they think we're mugs....

8 hours ago, shelts said:

I wants me money back from Saturday!!!

Players don't care , win or lose they're loaded, no professional pride, they think we're mugs....

I'm sure you do and probably deserve it but Preston on a Tuesday night to watch that capitulation deserves acknowledging after the team just threw in the towel

We took one official coach, 49 people. The away attendance was given as 312 as someone said earlier. Some people were unfortunate enough to witness both Brentford and last night's games. Let's see what happens, but I won't hold my breath. 

Yes I know it's people's choice to attend these matches, but the effort in arranging time off work, care for other members of the family, juggling finances and then the emotional strain takes a toll. I just wish some of our players would put the same effort into preparing for a game as the fans do. Instead I'm sure some will already have their Agents looking for their next club for them, got to keep their Bentley's etc going after all. 

1 minute ago, RedM said:

We took one official coach, 49 people. The away attendance was given as 312 as someone said earlier. Some people were unfortunate enough to witness both Brentford and last night's games. Let's see what happens, but I won't hold my breath. 

Yes I know it's people's choice to attend these matches, but the effort in arranging time off work, care for other members of the family, juggling finances and then the emotional strain takes a toll. I just wish some of our players would put the same effort into preparing for a game as the fans do. Instead I'm sure some will already have their Agents looking for their next club for them, got to keep their Bentley's etc going after all. 

Kudos to all 312 of you :clap:

16 hours ago, Jack Dawe said:

174 Cardiff at Barnsley last night, including 50 comps/freebies! according to their forum.

Only makes our support last night the more commendable, and worthy of comment by our majority shareholder, to my mind.

4 hours ago, RaspberryRed said:

Now that is Classy. A club that really recognises a sacrfice as opposed to one who tells us when and where to voice our discontent

@pnefcok Full props to your club :clap:

And yet when our stadium announcer starting giving out thanks over the tannoy to the travelling away fans, he was met with a torrent of abuse. 

Can't help but feel for the 312 fans that made the 398 mile round trip to Preston, no news on any possible reimbursement at the least?

Really?

Are we going to have to ******* petition the club just to get some goodwill for those fans, not a large contingent - that showed upstanding loyalty and patience, after the debacle this season, and specifically that match, have become?

Archived