IGNORED

The Official Bristol City v Queens Park Rangers Match Day Thread

Just now, Tammys Scan said:

Consistent 

It tongue in cheek - he's probably my favourite player. Seriously underrated.

In Germany/Spain/Italy he'd be the perfect player, never shies away from the ball, calm, great passer etc. but because he doesn't run past 3 players every time he gets the ball or score 30 yard goals he's crap to most UK football fans.

• Like 4
Just now, petehinton said:

In Germany/Spain/Italy he'd be the perfect player, never shies away from the ball, calm, great passer etc. but because he doesn't run past 3 players every time he gets the ball or score 30 yard goals he's crap to most UK football fans.

QPR fans don't like him . 

1 minute ago, petehinton said:

The problem isn't him as an individual, it's that we've often had two Pack-like midfielders in the middle, making the sideways passing more of an issue. I always thought Korey was a good foil for him, but the injury had an impact.

Just now, Luxo Jr. said:

The problem isn't him as an individual, it's that we've often had two Pack-like midfielders in the middle, making the sideways passing more of an issue. I always thought Korey was a good foil for him, but the injury had an impact.

Pack/Smith work much better as a pairing when both fullbacks are prepared to overlap also, I have noticed.