IGNORED

A gashead told me........

Robbored

37 minutes ago, Robbored said:

The good news is that the silly season is almost over. It'll be nice to get back to the serious stuff..........:shocking:

Incredible seeing as you are without doubt one of the worst culprits for banality on this forum with your constant z's and trolling of topics to claim your disinterest. We all suffer autocorrects because you are so unoriginal, uninspiring and tired. Stick that on your minibus

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

One of our bowlers is a diehard gashead and he asked me this morning why I wasnt playing in the County game this coming Saturday. I told him that with the gas being away that he should realise City will be at home....................:facepalm:

He then told me that he'd read "on the internet"  that Matty Taylor had "fallen out" with LJ and was keen to leave City. I shrugged a bit and told him that players are falling out with managers all the time at every club and advised him not to believe everything you read especially online.

Not being that familiar with the internet he couldn't tell me where he'd read this.

This conversation got me thinking that maybe a section of gasheads are just as deluded as some of our fans...........:disapointed2se:

Ask Danny Baker if he would believe this !

8 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Incredible seeing as you are without doubt one of the worst culprits for banality on this forum with your constant z's and trolling of topics to claim your disinterest. We all suffer autocorrects because you are so unoriginal, uninspiring and tired. Stick that on your minibus

Unoriginal?  You mean just like your last sentence............:facepalm:

23 minutes ago, 22A said:

Hey! We could make this a competition. Complete this sentence with a prize for the best answer.

A gashead told me........

....... that Darrell Clarke actually prefers goats over dogs and was extremely jealous of LJ's interaction with Lola at Avon Valley...

8 minutes ago, ricardob59 said:

Amazes me how as so called supporters we never fail to 'attack the poster'....

Some individuals on here see it as their mission to destroy other fans posts....

Still hey ho, that's all some people can contribute - so be it....

Rich - it's entirely your fault! You introduced me to otib all those years ago and I've become as controversial as you once were.

16 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Unoriginal?  You mean just like your last sentence............:facepalm:

Simply pointing out the damn irony of you complaining of repetitive jibes - you alone caused the mods to autocorrect your standard jibes. You have absolutely no right to throw that accusation at anyone.

1 hour ago, Jcolebristol said:

Anyone know who MT was sat with at the Twente game? Was weird that he sat away from the city players (including other injured ones). 

I suspect that was enough to start rumours about him having a fall out 

perhaps he'd just farted!

12 minutes ago, ricardob59 said:

Amazes me how as so called supporters we never fail to 'attack the poster'....

Some individuals on here see it as their mission to destroy other fans posts....

Still hey ho, that's all some people can contribute - so be it....

So you failed to read his post then.........starting a thread to regurgitate yet more made up bullshit from his gas mates and then somehow inexplicably using it to beat his fellows fans with a stick..........

2 hours ago, Robbored said:

This conversation got me thinking that maybe a section of gasheads are just as deluded as some of our fans

This is the internet.....chat shit, get banged

5 minutes ago, 29AR said:

Simply pointing out the damn irony of you complaining of repetitive jibes - you alone caused the mods to autocorrect your standard jibes. You have absolutely no right to throw that accusation at anyone.

Me? Complaining  about repetitive  jibes? ........:rofl2br:

AR - the jibes are the same! that's  all I ever point out.

i'd love to see some original ones but they're sadly lacking.......:facepalm:

33 minutes ago, Robbored said:

Me? Complaining  about repetitive  jibes? ........:rofl2br:

AR - the jibes are the same! that's  all I ever point out.

i'd love to see some original ones but they're sadly lacking.......:facepalm:

You misinterpret what I say re complaining about repetitive jibes. I don't accuse you of not being a good sport, that you are (trolls need thick skin of course), but even pointing out that someone's jibe is unoriginal is incredible considering none of us can't write "S.B.C" or multiples "z's" directly because of you, because you used them to death.

4 minutes ago, 29AR said:

You misinterpret what I say re complaining about repetitive jibes. I don't accuse you of not being a good sport, that you are (trolls need thick skin of course), but even pointing out that someone's jibe is unoriginal is incredible considering none of us can't write "S.B.C" or multiples "z's" directly because of you, because you used them to death.

For goodness sake AR.........it wasn't me who autocorrected zeds or Championship Blame the mods although in their  defence they probably got loads of "report" button alerts.

I know most of them and most wouldn't start autocorrecting without a reason.

Re Matt Taylor and Lee Johnson's relationship,  I suggest you listen to the interview with Twentyman on Mondays 'Sound of the City'. 

Taylor almost fit and LJ wants nothing more than him playing and contributing like he did last season all be it with a few more goals and no one would be happier than him. 

8 hours ago, Robbored said:

One of our bowlers is a diehard gashead and he asked me this morning why I wasnt playing in the County game this coming Saturday. I told him that with the gas being away that he should realise City will be at home....................:facepalm:

He then told me that he'd read "on the internet"  that Matty Taylor had "fallen out" with LJ and was keen to leave City. I shrugged a bit and told him that players are falling out with managers all the time at every club and advised him not to believe everything you read especially online.

Not being that familiar with the internet he couldn't tell me where he'd read this.

This conversation got me thinking that maybe a section of gasheads are just as deluded as some of our fans...........:disapointed2se:

Alan was told the same some time ago johnson  sees him playing behind a front two or not as an out an out striker

Archived