IGNORED

Engvall

Ohbasso

4 minutes ago, JonDolman said:

Do people know Gustav is only 21? Garita is 2 years older and looks no closer to the first team than Engvall. Why do people want to get rid? Why not criticise every young player who has not yet done anything for us? Why only Gus? 

Look at the price difference

1 hour ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Fair play, I've read some tripe on OTIB today but this is the worst.

Happy to be proved wrong TBH but don’t need think I will be. Gus is a waste of space and poison in the dressing room. Can’t get a kick for the club and rightly so. So far the only thing I’ve seen to say otherwise is little pictures of a bin from grown men on an Internet forum.

Our slide down the table is an embarrassment and Engvall is emblematic of what is wrong with us. Can’t you see the correlation between his return from loan and our collapse?

4 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Happy to be proved wrong TBH but don’t need think I will be. Gus is a waste of space and poison in the dressing room. Can’t get a kick for the club and rightly so. So far the only thing I’ve seen to say otherwise is little pictures of a bin from grown men on an Internet forum.

Our slide down the table is an embarrassment and Engvall is emblematic of what is wrong with us. Can’t you see the correlation between his return from loan and our collapse?

You can't honestly be blaming Engvall, who hasn't been given a chance (rightly or wrongly) in the first team, for the clubs performances on the pitch?

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Gus is poison in the dressing room.

Big claim, what evidence have you got to say that?

3 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Can’t you see the correlation between his return from loan and our collapse?

Only by using the same logic that Dean Holden was the Jonah personally responsible for our winless run last season 

25 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

wow.....congratulations on winning total mug of the day,......quite possibly the season

28 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

Archived