IGNORED

Engvall

Ohbasso

He gets a lucky 5 minutes of injury game time if he's lucky, mostly if hes on the bench he's not used, and most of the time he's not even on the bench. Was not even picked when we went with the weaker team against Watford, and now has Diony come in and get a lot of game time, in which... well - can Engvall really be worse than what we have seen from Diony ?

I wouldn't be surprised if Engvall did want to leave, his move here has been poison to his career.

1 hour ago, Agard Days Night said:

Happy to be proved wrong TBH but don’t need think I will be. Gus is a waste of space and poison in the dressing room. Can’t get a kick for the club and rightly so. So far the only thing I’ve seen to say otherwise is little pictures of a bin from grown men on an Internet forum.

Our slide down the table is an embarrassment and Engvall is emblematic of what is wrong with us. Can’t you see the correlation between his return from loan and our collapse?

I agree with some of what's posted here but I feel the highlighted part is a bit over the top, it's certainly a dumb move on Gus's part & I think probably the end of his stay with us & quite rightly so. Certainly he's entitled to his opinions but to air them in such a way is total shite.

2 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

You can't honestly be blaming Engvall, who hasn't been given a chance (rightly or wrongly) in the first team, for the clubs performances on the pitch?

I can. And I am. Influences more than enough from the dressing room without needing to get on the pitch. Trust me on this one. There’s rock solid reasons why LJ won’t pick him. 

16 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

What evidence do you have to the contrary? Results clearly speaking for themselves on this one. 

Haha, it doesn’t work like that. Just because a theory can’t necessarily be disproven doesn’t then make it true - odd logic. 

I asked you anyway, have you heard something that’s led to the bold claim you made?

25 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

And that is?

Maybe it's this? :blink:

From https://translate.google.co.nz/translate?hl=en&sl=sv&u=https://www.fotbollskanalen.se/grekland-1/avslojar-panathinaikos-vill-lana-gustav-engvall/&prev=search

Gustav Engvall is back in Bristol City after being loaned to Djurgården. But the striker has difficulty in playing the English club. Now he can again be loaned out.According to Greek information to the Football Channel, Panathinaikos wants the Swedish striker who is now collecting information about the club, and he has interrogated with team mate Luke Steele.

Luke Steele is goalkeeper in Bristol City and played between 2014-2017 in Panathinaikos. According to Greek data to the Football Channel, Luke Steele has told Engvall about Panathinaiko's tough economic seat but at the same time told that it is a nice club to be in. Now remains to see if Engvall wants to be loaned to the Greek club?

After 18 rounds, Panathinaikos is in eighth place in the Greek league and the club has been clear about strengthening the team during this transfer window. Because of the struggle with the economy, the club tries to find cheap solutions, such as players that can be borrowed or obtained free of charge.

Gustav Engvall's contract with Bristol City expires in 2019. The rapist's latest appearance in the English club was a nine-minute run in August. 

Five days ago, Fotbolldirekt wrote that the League One club Plymouth also wants Engvall.

Last season Gustav Engvall made eight goals and four assist in 25 all Swedish matches.

In Panathinaikos, the Swedes play Mattias Johansson, Niklas Hult, Oscar Hiljemark and Guillermo Molins, and three weeks ago, the Football Channel wrote that Mikael Boman had heard of a contract with IFK Göteborg.

Engval was a waste of money. Don't believe me ask LJ that never picks him. But hey he was one for the future according to many on here when he was clearly not being given a game off the bench

dont shoot the messenger just look at the team sheet. LJ doesn't like him!

everyone get over it!!!!!!!!

4 hours ago, Bryans Left Peg said:

Gustav Engvall's contract with Bristol City expires in 2019. The rapist's latest appearance in the English club was a nine-minute run in August. 

That's a tad unfair. He's not been great, but hasn't been that bad....

9 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

What evidence do you have to the contrary? Results clearly speaking for themselves on this one. 

Hang on, no the burden of proof is on you, you've asserted that Gustav Engvall has a negative impact on the dressing room, it's up to you to prove that, otherwise it's a totally baseless guess.

However, if you do know something I'm sure everyone on OTIB would be delighted if you'd share it.

What I dont understand is that when Engvall has played - hes hardly what Id consider inneffectual.

I can't understand how on current form hes not ahead of Diony and Woodrow.

With no disrespect to Cauley, Gus did more in his 5 minutes at Bolton than Woodrows done in all his appearances since his last start in which he scored (?) And Dionys appearances put together.

1 hour ago, Fuber said:

What I dont understand is that when Engvall has played - hes hardly what Id consider inneffectual.

I can't understand how on current form hes not ahead of Diony and Woodrow.

With no disrespect to Cauley, Gus did more in his 5 minutes at Bolton than Woodrows done in all his appearances since his last start in which he scored (?) And Dionys appearances put together.

I can only think that LJ Doesn't think he's ready, I can't base an opinion on what I've seen as one cameo this season and a half v Hull where he was OK. Isn't really enough.. 

17 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Well many could claim you to be an utter cock....and with that claim being made it must surely be true unless you provide evidence to the contrary....  All of these "rubbish" reactions to your posts.....Results clearly speaking for themselves on this one......  :whistle:

Do you not see the flaw in your logic?  I have no idea if you're an utter cock or not, but that apparently doesn't matter...according to your almost #GasLogic the burden is on you to prove otherwise!

1 minute ago, Steve Watts said:

Well many could claim you to be an utter cock....and with that claim being made it must surely be true unless you provide evidence to the contrary....  All of these "rubbish" reactions to your post.....Results clearly speaking for themselves on this one......  :whistle:

Do you not see the flaw in your logic?  I have no idea if you're an utter cock or not, but that apparently doesn't matter...according to your almost #GasLogic the burden is on you to prove otherwise!

Attack the post not the poster. 

Archived