IGNORED

Engvall

Ohbasso

8 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Attack the post not the poster. 

:facepalm:

I was attacking the post.... the opening part was making a hypothetical statement to try and make you see the point others have made...I went on to say I have no idea if that's what you are.  Try reading the post and understanding the points...I realise that seems to be an issue that constantly appears in your posts, but just try!

9 minutes ago, Steve Watts said:

:facepalm:

I was attacking the post.... the opening part was making a hypothetical statement to try and make you see the point others have made...I went on to say I have no idea if that's what you are.  Try reading the post and understanding the points...I realise that seems to be an issue that constantly appears in your posts, but just try!

So you’re saying the post and it’s content might be an utter cock?

34 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

So you’re saying the post and it’s content might be an utter cock?

No I'm saying that judging by the logic in your post, someone could call you an utter cock and it'd up to you to provide evidence to the contrary, otherwise everyone must believe it... Do you believe that would be fair on you? Absolutely not.

However that's exactly what you've done with Engvall. Just trying to give you an example you may then relate to when making accusations. I figured it'd be quite easy to understand that.... So either I was wrong and I made it too complicated or you're just deliberately trolling for some weird unknown reason.

On 25/02/2018 at 11:34, Ohbasso said:

I’ve just seen on Twitter that he liked this tweet from Tomlin. I was always in the give him more time camp but can’t see Johnson being happy with this and think his days are numbered now. I know Walsh liked an opposition tweet too recently but that was after a game and was just saying that they played well not someone wanting us to lose before the games started. He’s probably trying to engineer a move in my opinion, what do you all think?

3217844A-E56C-4A4D-A2AB-D33D1AA01A5D.png

Fuming about this. Yet again GE proves himself utterly disinterested in BCFC. 

1 hour ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Can he possibly be any worse then Diony and Woodrow honestly 

I'd still like to think Diony might spring into action, but Woodrow will end up with a bang average deal in league one next season. I'm with you - I'd rather see Engvall play and prove himself one way or the other ahead of these two.

2 hours ago, Steve Watts said:

Either I was wrong and I made it too complicated or you're just deliberately trolling for some weird unknown reason.

You were wrong.

I am simply sharing facts with Fellow Reds and don’t come on here to be bullied or accused of being a troll. If you don’t want the facts on Engvall and the dressing room disquiet then you don’t have to read this. Enjoy your blinkered view of BCFC. I won’t hate to say I told you so when the truth comes out.

8 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

You were wrong.

I am simply sharing facts with Fellow Reds and don’t come on here to be bullied or accused of being a troll. If you don’t want the facts on Engvall and the dressing room disquiet then you don’t have to read this. Enjoy your blinkered view of BCFC. I won’t hate to say I told you so when the truth comes out.

Ok, so give some of us a bit respect, how do you know this?

Just last week, McGregor suggested Engvall is gonna get his head down and fight for a place in the summer.  Now I know we can’t go on what he said, but it’s a different perspective.

1 hour ago, Sparkz 76 said:

Can he possibly be any worse then Diony and Woodrow honestly 

No.

Next question.

While LJ clearly feels he has deeply  ‘sinned’ for what we may never know, will he ever be taken off the ‘Nawty Step’ ?

A few £££million going down the drain here terms of the transfer fee, salary , expensive and, to date, failed punts at other loanee forwards to replace him. 

Sometimes you’ve just got to say well you’ve been useless, but then equally I have in trying to replace you, so let’s shake hands and give it another go. 

20 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

You were wrong.

You've provided no actual information, and no way of us knowing whether or not its credible though? We can all make shite up and it has as much validity as anything you say about GE at this point.

Gaz O'Neil pinched a Saxo on the waterfront and put it through a Victoria's Secret window.

14 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

You were wrong.

In the good old English & Welsh justice system there's a fundamental principle in that '(s)he who asserts must prove' or, to put it bluntly, where's the fekkin evidence?! There appears to be, as with so many other threads on OTIB, a complete and utter absence of the same. 

Conjecture and speculation is all good fun, and this forum is made of it, but to think that such claims stand up to anything but the merest of scrutiny is to call the Gas a Championship club in waiting. 

That all being said, the posts provide great entertainment value and topics of discussion, are vessels of freedom of expression, and so probably shouldn't be dissuaded, albeit that to take them with anything but a China sized pinch of salt is to embark on a journey to insanity. 

In other words...keep up the amusing work, Agard!!!

4 hours ago, ZiderEyed said:

You've provided no actual information, and no way of us knowing whether or not its credible though? We can all make shite up and it has as much validity as anything you say about GE at this point.

Gaz O'Neil pinched a Saxo on the waterfront and put it through a Victoria's Secret window.

I heard from a very credible source down the pub that Korey Smith was the one who filmed Dele Alli's recent sex tape :fear:

10 hours ago, SX227 said:

I will make it simple.

Agard - WHAT HAS ENGVALL DONE TO BE A TERRIBLE INFLUENCE IN THE DRESSING ROOM?

A simple 2 or 3 line answer will suffice.

Either piss or get off the pot.

Sounds like an OTIB bingo card but i honestly can’t say too much without quite obviously revealing where the info came from. But I do have multiple stories, all direct from the horses mouths. It’s very much an open secret with anybody close to the club that Engvall is a bad apple and does all he can to cause problems at BCFC. More than one disciplinary issue since the return from loan not to mention the reason why he was out on loan in the first place. 

57 minutes ago, Agard Days Night said:

Sounds like an OTIB bingo card but i honestly can’t say too much without quite obviously revealing where the info came from. But I do have multiple stories, all direct from the horses mouths. It’s very much an open secret with anybody close to the club that Engvall is a bad apple and does all he can to cause problems at BCFC. More than one disciplinary issue since the return from loan not to mention the reason why he was out on loan in the first place. 

He's talking to horses now .

:disapointed2se:

2 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

I always try and give people who provide inside info or rumours the benefit of the doubt, but I’m sure you can understand why people are sceptical/want more info.

It’s the first time it’s been posted on here and quite out of the blue. 

I will say though that if you’ve just made it up for fun - that’s a rather nasty and potentially damaging rumour. A bit different to pretending we’re signing Neymar on loan for a joke.

11 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Our form goes out the window and the rumours start.....

You know **** all.

14 hours ago, Agard Days Night said:

Thankyou for replying, but with the greatest respect, you actually haven't said anything at all.

There are a good 6-7 posters on here who get the vibe of the dressing room who would "like" your post - none of them have....

Is it drink?

Gambling?

Back-stabbing LJ?

Boasting about some huge signing on bonus?

Shagging a team-mates missus (doubt that having seen GE's fiancée)

I mean what are these "multiple stories' - you don't have to reveal your source.

This is important, as many of us have been questioning the reasons for selective player appearances. If there is a reason, then LJ is justified.

If you have just made all this up and there is no reason, then it's a poor decision by LJ to not at least explain why a 2,000,000 quid player plays 5 minutes every 3 months.

Surely you can see this?

So, with respect, could you be specific on two things Gustav Engvall has done to make LJ decline to select him for the first team on disciplinary grounds.

Thanks very much

Archived