IGNORED

Season Tickets Countdown

Bristol Rob

I’ve renewed for me and my son. If I didn’t take the monthly option. We would of had no football. The price rise didn’t affect us personally. Nothing is going to change the clubs stance . But my circumstances have dictated to what I can do . Feel for the people who have been affected. But after Harry’s treatment. It’s not worth getting wound up about. 

31 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Isn't that a bit risky, Rob? *  We could even be in the top tier next year!  Is your delay because you don't intend to buy one anyway?

Yep, it would be bloody great if the club lowered their prices, changed certain things again, but realistically this won't happen.

I'm strongly considering buying a season ticket for the first time in a decade next season, even though I cannot really be afford it; mainly because I'm worried about the chances of getting a ticket for the first time if we are in the Prem. 

* Of course, by risky, I mean the risk of losing your preferred seat.  You'll have no trouble getting a seat elsewhere at a later date!

4 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Isn't that a bit risky, Rob?  We could even be in the top tier next year!  Is your delay because you don't intend to buy one anyway?

Yep, it would be bloody great if the club lowered their prices, changed certain things again, but realistically this won't happen.

I'm strongly considering buying a season ticket for the first time in a decade next season, even though I cannot really be afford it; mainly because I'm worried about the chances of getting a ticket for the first time if we are in the Prem. 

I forgot!

I'll get one either later on today or tomorrow.

25 minutes ago, reddogkev said:

Isn't that a bit risky, Rob? *  We could even be in the top tier next year!  Is your delay because you don't intend to buy one anyway?

* Of course, by risky, I mean the risk of losing your preferred seat.  You'll have no trouble getting a seat elsewhere at a later date!

believe me if we went up and that is still a big If, no chance in hell you would get a seat any where unless there was still some loyalty option, personally would not take the risk.

13 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I haven’t renewed yet...have had a few emails reminding me that I will ‘lose my seat’ if I don’t do so by the deadline! Yep, like there’s a desperate waiting list on tenterhooks over whether my seat will be up for grabs before April for next season!

Then there’s no issue. 

If you are that confident that there’s not, then you can wait and renew whenever you like. 

The club have held it for you until Thursday, but as you say, there’s no need to extend that further, if there’s hardly a waiting list looking to pounce for it. 

2 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

I'm thinking about getting a ST for the first time in years...my job at the moment is quite flexible, I'm looking at the monthly option as I'd have no chance paying upfront. How does it all work? 

www.bcfc.co.uk

5 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

I'm thinking about getting a ST for the first time in years...my job at the moment is quite flexible, I'm looking at the monthly option as I'd have no chance paying upfront. How does it all work? 

You can pay for it in 10 instalments, running from May to Feb. Interest free BUT a 25 pound admin fee is added 

I renewed today. Felt dirty doing it. 

With the nipper in the disabled section I couldn't deny him football for next season by making the ultimate stand. Potd just isn't a reliable and viable option. 

But, BCFC will make less from us next season, I can assure you. Their loss, North Street's gain. 

19 minutes ago, South-of-river said:

Starts brightly, then goes off the boil around Christmas time.

1 hour ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I haven’t renewed yet...have had a few emails reminding me that I will ‘lose my seat’ if I don’t do so by the deadline! Yep, like there’s a desperate waiting list on tenterhooks over whether my seat will be up for grabs before April for next season!

But there may be people looking for a better seat...............

26 minutes ago, PWright said:

Does anyone know if the pay monthly option will make a mark on my credit report as effectively it's taken credit out. I'm applying for a mortgage and don't want it to affect my credit rating!

I thought the more credit you took, the more attractive you were for more credit :whistle:

Archived