IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Sheffield United FC Match Day Thread 46

Septic Peg

19 minutes ago, ZiderEyed said:

I'm a very recent convert but the ability is undeniable. Just end the ******* spin, comfy environments, and team that needs to be loved. Warnock would've had us promoted if we were second at New Year's Eve.

I HATE Colin as much as anyone on the planet, however:-

- if he had been our manager, we would probably be where Cardiff are today.

Undeniable.

8 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

It looks to me like a very unhappy squad of players, a squad that are confused and squad that does not believe anymore.

30 players signed and for the 2nd week running only 4 deemed good enough to start, with the sort of root and branch changes needed for next season, the LJ glee club will be saying he needs 3 more seasons to bed the new players in, next season will undoubtedly be back to another struggle.

22 games of mainly utter misery now and with relegation form to boot, only one person to blame IMHO.

Probably 3, including SL who sets the strategy and for appointing LJ and MA for the poor recruitment.

3 minutes ago, RedSA said:

This has probably already been mentioned but what the **** is with the patterns on the pitch. Almost as bad as the performance on it. 

Rumour has it, it's for Fielding, so he knows where to kick the ball. 

Just now, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Appalling with ball at feet, slow to spot danger and undecided of when to come or stick gets caught in no mans land.

Here he is .............. 'Mr Negative' .............

:punish:

2 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Mr Realist not Mr Fantasist like yourself, I have 22 games of evidence since the start of the new year.

How do you establish, I am a fantasist, you gorgeous, well-hung adonis??

:dunno:

1 minute ago, ... said:

How do you establish, I am a fantasist, you gorgeous, well-hung adonis??

:dunno:

Having the wit to be able just to debate like normal people might be a start without having to start out with snide comments and backing that up with intelligent emojis.

If you have a different point of view fine, I will respect that always but just putting a snide comment without content or argument is not debate.

1 minute ago, myol'man said:

Someone tell Johnson to get his hands out of his pockets FFS

First person to shout "get your hands out of your ****** pockets, Johnson" loud enough to here on the radio wins a pint of natch.

1 minute ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Having the wit to be able just to debate like normal people might be a start without having to start out with snide comments and backing that up with intelligent emojis.

If you have a different point of view fine, I will respect that always but just putting a snide comment without content or argument is not debate.

He’s clearly messing around. Amazed you haven’t picked it up! He’s ‘Taxi For Rennie’.

Archived