IGNORED

The Bristol City FC v Sheffield United FC Match Day Thread 46

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, AshtonGreat said:

0-3. He's surely got to go now. I really hope these numpties get jeered at the end

How many of them do you think would be bothered, given they pretty much jacked it in once the cup run was over?

Sacking the manager may be the right thing to do but that still leaves a group of players with a pretty poor attitude it appears.

16 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

You can’t blame people on a sunny bank holiday weekend for not bothering to attend a dead rubber. Lots of other things you could be doing.

I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that staying at home and not spending a couple of hours in the car was the correct option!

1 minute ago, BS3_RED said:

30 players already and another shit load in the summer. How many more before LJ realises the problem is him.

We’re in for relegation next season. Does anybody think or believe we will improve the squad significantly to move forward (especially if we lose the players rumoured to lose)

Didn’t Johnson say we found our identity last week!

Has anyone thought about writing a comedy series based on footie. There is some great material every week. And to cap it all there will be us asking for new manager only to be responded to with no vocal dialogue only the obvious "it's same old here, don't you get it? You will give in and buy your season ticket all over again. Sit back, take it in." Then I woke up..............

3 minutes ago, daored said:

Serious, serious questions needs to be asked after today’s game. If I was SL I would explanations to exactly why our Head Coach believes our form has dropped off a cliff since January 

You do realise the questions need to be asked of Steve Lansdown 

6 minutes ago, chinapig said:

How many of them do you think would be bothered, given they pretty much jacked it in once the cup run was over?

Sacking the manager may be the right thing to do but that still leaves a group of players with a pretty poor attitude it appears.

In an ideal world, they'd all get sacked. They should at least have their wages cut after the debacle that has been the second half of this season

Archived