IGNORED

Champions League Final

I must say that the Ramos/Salah incident epitomises why I was becoming disillusioned with football, and now watch hockey more. Ramos has completely gotten away with that, and will not face sanction despite deliberately injuring the star player. In hockey, if you do that and even if the refs don't see it, than it's inevitable that someone will take their gloves off and beat the **** out of you with their bare fists in revenge. Sends a message and discourages such pathetic hits.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

The nasty bastard has probably cost him his chance at the World Cup too if it is ligaments.

I ******* hate Ramos and always have.

Yep I agree. One of those players  that unless he is one of yours then you can’t stand him.  

1 minute ago, lenred said:

Yep I agree. One of those players  that unless he is one of yours then you can’t stand him.  

He`s been doing it to players like Messi & Iniesta for years, just a nasty cynical bastard who doesn`t care how much damage he inflicts on other players. I`m amazed he doesn`t get smacked on the pitch a lot more often - I`d love to see him rolling around genuinely.

1 minute ago, Red Right Hand said:

He`s been doing it to players like Messi & Iniesta for years, just a nasty cynical bastard who doesn`t care how much damage he inflicts on other players. I`m amazed he doesn`t get smacked on the pitch a lot more often - I`d love to see him rolling around genuinely.

Quite agree. Here’s hoping the bugger’s crying at the end of the game for a start. Smirky little shite!

Need to get Mane back on the left where he can come inside.  Lallana back on right.  Good opening 25 for Liverpool, and Real’s the last 20.  Hopefully get the high press going in opening 15, get the opening goal and go from there.  Benzema playing very well and unselfishly.

Archived