IGNORED

Champions League Final

You can watch live on BT sport at home if you have it or in the pub if you don't.  BT are also broadcasting live on Youtube (which is what I will probably use).

I like the way Klopp has the Pool playing at the moment and this has the makings of a great game.  I quite like Real too, but will be rooting for the British team like I always do.

Sofa, telly and a few beers tomorrow night for me :)

10 hours ago, Slack Bladder said:

Not the easiest place in the world to get to by the sounds of it.

Makes you wonder why uefa chose Kiev to hold their showpiece final.

Flights being cancelled, hotel rooms over £1k per night, probably something to do with big brown envelopes again.

Aren’t UEFA on about holding it in NYC or Qatar (or similar) soon?

33 minutes ago, Super said:

Safe to say it wont be dull tonight! 2 brilliant attacking teams who dont defend well. 5-4 anyone?

You might be right!

Both sides are excellent going forward but defensively...........

I have a lot of time for Klopp, comes across as a decent bloke so I do hope they win.

The key to the game will be on the breakdown...think Madrid will have lions share of possession but will overcommit going forward if Liverpool get the ball with the front 3 running head on at Ramos etc it could be carnage...hope Liverpool win, it will put them on 6 only behind Milan and madrid

2 hours ago, downendcity said:

It's there now ETR.

Yes thanks watch all of it, but was freezing at time and needed refreshing, unusual for Hesgoal.  I thought AV were terrible and Fulham made them look second rate, even with 10 men. Shame though, wanted to get rid of AV for next season, as we usually do well against Fulham, but hey, good luck to them a proper footballing team.

Archived