IGNORED

Villa v Brentford

Robbored

Don't like Villa or Brentford but Maupay should have been off for that stamp.

Retrospective ban no doubt but with all the tech available I don't understand why that can't be brought to Refs attention at half time and he is then sent off at half time.

Retrospective ban on Maupay would favour the next teams Brentford are due to play - but if Maupay now scores winner for Brentford tonight then Villa won't give a flying shite about a retrospective ban for a guy who shouldn't be on the pitch now.

That's a shocking challenge, must be a 6 game ban, its deliberate to cause harm. Having said that Kodjia's challenge was also a shocker, studs up lunge into the back of the leg above what would be ball height, from the front people would be screaming red.

23 minutes ago, Robbored said:

If the Famara ban without video evidence is anything  to go by the FA should hand out another six match ban for that deliberate stamp.

But you know they wont because we're little old Bristol City and they are the mighty Villa.

Surprised to see you commenting on football other than City and an ex player at that, i thought it was all  ( zzz) {trying to get round a clever otib edit here} to you ??????

2 minutes ago, ashtonphil mk2 said:

But you know they wont because we're little old Bristol City and they are the mighty Villa.

Surprised to see you commenting on football other than City and an ex player at that

What former City player would that be Phil?

31 minutes ago, hodge said:

That's a shocking challenge, must be a 6 game ban, its deliberate to cause harm. Having said that Kodjia's challenge was also a shocker, studs up lunge into the back of the leg above what would be ball height, from the front people would be screaming red.

Think Kodjia’s foot got twisted / caught up a bit hence where it landed.  Not a red in my opinion, but seen them given.

never seen BFC struggle to keep the ball like they have tonight.

Stoke will surely come good with the squad they’ve got. That said I’d love it if they went down again - still not forgotten the ‘we’ll never play you again’ chants when we lost 2-1 in the PO final season 

Archived