IGNORED

BRUCE Sacked

Swede

7 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

After a quick read of the Birmingham Mail, Qique Flores, Dean Smith and Brendan Rogers are all in with a shout. Apparently Quique Flores is out of work (surprisingly), so wouldnt be at all surprised to see him wind up in Birmingham

A mate who works as a trader in the sports betting industry told me earlier that there has a been alot of money around for David Moyes...

22 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

A mate who works as a trader in the sports betting industry told me earlier that there has a been alot of money around for David Moyes...

Shhh. Don't tell @RedM. She'll cry.

22 minutes ago, downendcity said:

Fiona?

Shhh. Don't tell @Rudolf Hucker. He'll... Well he'll... He might try....... I'll stop.

29 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Shhh. Don't tell @RedM. She'll cry.

Shhh. Don't tell @Rudolf Hucker. He'll... Well he'll... He might try....... I'll stop.

My Preston mate is a bit pissed about that, rumours have been so strong up there that he would be returning. He often attends their matches, still lives in the area ( massive house apparently) and people have been convinced he would be their next manager. 

7 minutes ago, Im_over_ere said:

So are we going to see John Terry's Aston Villa (JTVAFC) versus Frank Lampard's Derby County (FLDCFC)?

Jesus, can you imagine the excitement of the post match interviews?

I can only describe this by a picture.

0689AC8B-4458-4F3A-AC22-54FAA525738A.jpeg

Oliver Holts comments yesterday summed this up for me... Spoke to Steve Bruce at Craven Cottage six months ago, two weeks after his dad had died. He was grace personified. His mum died soon after. He was still giving everything for the club. Last night, some moron of a 'fan' threw a cabbage at him. Sometimes, football stinks.

12 hours ago, spudski said:

Oliver Holts comments yesterday summed this up for me... Spoke to Steve Bruce at Craven Cottage six months ago, two weeks after his dad had died. He was grace personified. His mum died soon after. He was still giving everything for the club. Last night, some moron of a 'fan' threw a cabbage at him. Sometimes, football stinks.

Bruce's football certainly has a whiff of unpleasantness about it.

Archived