IGNORED

LJ AGAIN

Langford Red

LJ moaning at others, and about others, AGAIN

He makes countless mistakes

5 defenders at home

No wingers from the start

Then takes  Diedhiou off and brings O'dowda on

O'dowda gets the crosses in, but now no target man (Diedhiou)

He should look at himself

He is a low division coach

As long as he is here AS MANAGER, not coach

We will continue to struggle staying in the top half, with his continuous mistakes

Whilst in the bottom half, we could get relegated (But not this season, there are to many poor teams in our div. Like Sheffield Wed)

Is this the 3rd big slide down the division, like the last two

3 minutes ago, Bicester Red said:

5 defenders at home

We will continue to struggle staying in the top half, with his continuous mistakes

Whilst in the bottom half, we could get relegated (But not this season, there are to many poor teams in our div. Like Sheffield Wed)

If not Famara, who would you of taken off?   It would be interesting to see the stats, but I’m fairly sure we got a decent amount of crosses into the box with Famara on. I would also add that most of those crosses came from our wing backs, so don’t personally think we lacked width. He brought on Weimann, Watkins & O’dowda. My only complaint about the substitutions would of been that they were about 10 minutes too late. I also would of stuck with 3-5-2 personally with O’dowda replacing Patterson like for like. For me the biggest complaint I’ve got from today was the lack of urgency in our play. Taking responsibility on the ball to affect the game. COYR 

Should have brought Djuric on.

Oh hang on ......  we sold him.

Should have pushed Flint up.

Oh hang on we sold him too.

...  and then we bought erm...... to replace them. So we’ve a bevy of crossers but no one to head the crosses in. Genius. 

Fam wasn't doing much with the crosses that were put in during the first half anyway and there were quite a few. For all his size etc he's not a target man when it comes to finishing. Taylor had to stay on being one of our better players on the pitch for trying to make something happen, could have played 3 strikers but then who do you take off? Diedhiou wasn't having a great game anyway tbh.

Also LJ isn't here as MANAGER, he's here as head coach :ph34r:

Dean Smith, Chris Wilder, Paul Cook defo possibly others such as Neil Harris and certainly some of the other more experienced managers in this league would be BIG  targets for other Championship clubs were they in need of an appointment.

Just wondering how many clubs would even think about LJ?

I'm reckoning no one other than , well I won't offend any clubs by saying.

So is he really doing this great job the pundits on TV say ?

I'd say doing just about alright is the maximum you could say..

But is another horrendous run on its way?

At least he is starting to realise that Diedhiou is not Kodjia v2 and that he isn't shaping up to be what we hope he is, for now. If anything, starting Weimann with Taylor and bringing Diedhiou on later (before the goals) may have worked better.

47 minutes ago, Super said:

we will be lucky to get a corner at Brentford.

This kind of post gets right on my t**s. Showing great support there mate. Why even bother if you are so glass half empty?

All this hand wringing and moaning is pathetic. You will be the first to crack one off if we win at Brentford. 

7 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

This kind of post gets right on my t**s. Showing great support there mate. Why even bother if you are so glass half empty?

All this hand wringing and moaning is pathetic. You will be the first to crack one off if we win at Brentford. 

So is the blindness

8 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What by saying i think we will lose at Brentford? Sure most on here think the same.

1 hour ago, Bicester Red said:

5 defenders at home

De Silva didn't play as a defender so we didn't play 5 at the back.

I don't recall O'Dowda delivering any crosses of significance.

I reckon we put in more crosses while Diedhiou was on the pitch (before O'Dowda) - he missed the best chance from them.

We aren't really sliding, we are mid table and still within reach of the top 6. Many others dropped points yesterday - we won't be the only ones to struggle.

14 minutes ago, Dullmoan Tone said:

De Silva didn't play as a defender so we didn't play 5 at the back.

I don't recall O'Dowda delivering any crosses of significance.

I reckon we put in more crosses while Diedhiou was on the pitch (before O'Dowda) - he missed the best chance from them.

We aren't really sliding, we are mid table and still within reach of the top 6. Many others dropped points yesterday - we won't be the only ones to struggle.

Oh, good

1 hour ago, basshead said:

Any one else see him moan at referee at end and deliberately barge into linesman  ******* pathetic

Have to say that disappointed me, expect that sort of thing from Warnock, a glare would have been sufficient, LJ should have just left it; reminded me of the day Scott Davidson walked across a muddy pitch after a game against Sunderland ? in posh shoes just to moan at the ref.

8 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

What do you mean ?

Nothing personal mate but you seem to like posting contentious stuff recently - apart from your false ‘meltdowns’ post you have called someone ‘mental’ for wanting Warnock as our manager and you also said “Colin” (how hilarious - not) “is a bellend and hates our club” - yet neither is true, and just now your ‘Captain hindsight’ post aimed at @BobBobSuperBob - it just seems you are always trying to provoke a confrontational reaction...I could be wrong, cheers...

1 minute ago, Robbored said:

Just watched his post match comments and like plenty of managers  LJ moaned about the officials, in this case the linesman who he thought had missed a blatant offside.............shock, horror........:shocking:

Some people are saying they saw him barge into the lino at FT

Sounds like it's got to him a bit today

Blaming the officials today would be grossly unfair imo

1 minute ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nothing personal mate but you seem to like posting contentious stuff recently - apart from your false ‘meltdowns’ post you have called someone ‘mental’ for wanting Warnock as our manager and you also said “Colin” (how hilarious - not) “is a bellend and hates our club” - yet neither is true - it just seems you are always trying to provoke a reaction...I could be wrong, cheers...

OTIB always has meltdowns when we lose, and

Colin is a bellend - c’mon mate - we all know this 

Both Factual i think you will find 

4 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Nothing personal mate but you seem to like posting contentious stuff recently - apart from your false ‘meltdowns’ post you have called someone ‘mental’ for wanting Warnock as our manager and you also said “Colin” (how hilarious - not) “is a bellend and hates our club” - yet neither is true, and just now your ‘Captain hindsight’ post aimed at @BobBobSuperBob - it just seems you are always trying to provoke a confrontational reaction...I could be wrong, cheers...

Funny how notable posters only post moans about moans

No actual football points or explanations , debate...ever

Just the usual ‘ what a great fan I am I don’t complain everything is good’ 

:yes:

6 minutes ago, TonyTonyTony said:

OTIB always has meltdowns when we lose, and

Colin is a bellend - c’mon mate - we all know this 

Both Factual i think you will find 

If there's no moaning on a forum is it really a forum? How boring would this place be ?

Archived