IGNORED

Bristol City v Norwich City Match Day 22

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, BRISTOL86 said:

Johnson said no more than an hour ago how highly they rate him and how it’s tsken until now for him to get back to where he was pre-injury. 

I don’t think O’Neill and Keane know anything that we don’t about him considering he trains with us day in day out. 

Cheers mate, I’m out setting up for a gig so haven’t heard any pre match stuff etc. Still, you must admit, COD hasn’t been played as much as he could have been at City

Same old story, long ball takes out the whole of our midfield who are too far forward and defenders never get close enough until it's too late.

And it will happen again, teams have worked how poor our midfield communication and discipline is and that's the way to score against us.

Needs sorting in January, not holding my breath.

Good opportunistic response at a very important point of the game.

HT 1-1.

Some decent football from us, so much better than the dross seen at home to Preston & Millwall. Fammy has played as well as I have seen him, COD causing problems, Pack and Brownhill on top of their games too.

Pato still been disappointing and Weimann done naff all in first 44 mins, then provides good assist for Fammy's goal.

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Cheers mate, I’m out setting up for a gig so haven’t heard any pre match stuff etc. Still, you must admit, COD hasn’t been played as much as he could have been at City

Of course he could have been played more but doesn’t mean he’s necessarily deserved to, just because he’s the best option for Ireland. We have a squad and he has to earn a place like anyone else. 

I’d argue that more often than not his performances have been average at best when he has played, but when he does play well he tends to play very well. Fingers crossed for more like today!

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

HT 1-1.

Some decent football from us, so much better than the dross seen at home to Preston & Millwall. Fammy has played as well as I have seen him, COD causing problems, Pack and Brownhill on top of their games too.

Pato still been disappointing and Weimann done naff all in first 44 mins, then provides good assist for Fammy's goal.

Patos been very good. 

As the forum whipping boy I know he won't get much support but he's been excellent so far

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Weimann was behind Kelly as Kelly had pushed up. Brownhill let the centre back turn him way too easy and play forward which put Kelly out of position. Weimann should’ve been playing left back and covering Kelly 

Yes I did think Weiman was closer and could of read the situation better , if it was last season where we played the press game team mates might of responded better .

Having said all of that it was a pretty special goal and if a city player had scored I'd be proud , so I'm just being overly critical. 

The stream dropped at both goals, i am looking forward for the second half, cause i was giving up and loaded my CS GO, game ... but i will take a report from Valve, I have to watch the second half, i have to watch this win for sure, with a win we can be at at most 5 points away from sixth place, it is at least a target, i like to have a target, and top half gives nothing to us.

1 minute ago, miketh2nd said:

Yes I did think Weiman was closer and could of read the situation better , if it was last season where we played the press game team mates might of responded better .

Having said all of that it was a pretty special goal and if a city player had scored I'd be proud , so I'm just being overly critical. 

Yep. It was a great run and a great finish. But if Weimann goes with the bloke they don’t score it. 

Simple little things. 

Archived