IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

Couldn’t contain my excitement, I must say it is great to look forward to watching City this much. 

We could go to 3rd tonight (Currently on 50 points) if results go our way and we win 13-0. If not then 4th is possible with a win and Boro (vs Forest; 51 points) losing or drawing.

Birmingham (vs Bolton: 46 points) & Hull (vs Rotherham; 43 points) are our only realistic competition also playing tonight.

8 minutes ago, Unan said:

Couldn’t contain my excitement, I must say it is great to look forward to watching City this much. 

We could go to 3rd tonight (Currently on 50 points) if results go our way and we win 13-0. If not then 4th is possible with a win and Boro (vs Forest; 51 points) losing or drawing.

Birmingham (vs Bolton: 46 points) & Hull (vs Rotherham; 43 points) are our only realistic competition also playing tonight.

Based on our track record in such circumstances, probably a good idea to prepare yourself for massive disappointment!

Having said that, this team does seem have something about them and like GJ's team of a decade ago, they have the ability to keep getting results even when not at their best.

Expect a much tougher game than many are predicting - as I suspect will be the case from now on in.

13 goal swing to go to 4th, more realistically 5th with a win- for 24 hrs at least, then it would depend on Sheff Utd v Middlesbrough tomorrow night.

Agree @downendcity It won't be all that easy tonight. We may well boss the ball for periods but QPR on the road? Not so easy to break down in the main. The GJ team, though a lot of 1-0s etc, clammed up after Christmas I think. Up until that point, at home especially with Noble as the first '1' in the 4-4-1-1, we were quite free flowing at times- had control at minimum.

41 minutes ago, Unan said:

I'll let you off, you bouncing Tigger you... ;)

But if we lose 5-0, you're gonna be in trouble. :bruce_h4h:

@RedM or any mod/admin, can you please update the subject title to Bristol City v QPR Match Day 31? Ta

25 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Whats up with Adelakun? Just realised I haven't seen his name on a team sheet for a while, is he injured again?

Not good enough at the moment imo. Behind Odowda, pato,  weiman, eliason, and possibly Watkins in the pecking order. He looked good in one home game, I forget which one. Other than thatlooks very nervous on the ball to me. Clearly haspotential though.

Who remembers that game at Loftus Road where QPR scored a stunner sometime in the second half ... cant remember the scorers name but he had a reputation of being a bit of a nasty player for Wolves, think it was an end of season game maybe 2 years ago, lovely goal

..Just realised it was Karl Henry, fatty also in the picture 

Karl Henry

Seven seconds into this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyUbxoR_6Z8

17 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Not sure I'd want to be responsbile for doing that and possibly causing us to lose tonight ?

Are you sure you don't want to start a new thread?! ?

Oops done, *points* ...She told me to!

29 minutes ago, Eastside Moonwalker said:

Who remembers that game at Loftus Road where QPR scored a stunner sometime in the second half ... cant remember the scorers name but he had a reputation of being a bit of a nasty player for Wolves, think it was an end of season game maybe 2 years ago, lovely goal

..Just realised it was Karl Henry, fatty also in the picture 

Karl Henry

Seven seconds into this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WyUbxoR_6Z8

I don't think the argument for best goal in this particular fixture is actually open for debate...

2 hours ago, Unan said:

Condensed Version

QPR:

Unan is getting moist around the gusset

City 2-0

2 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

Not sure I'd want to be responsbile for doing that and possibly causing us to lose tonight ?

Are you sure you don't want to start a new thread?! ?

1 hour ago, RedM said:

Oops done, *points* ...She told me to!

Lolz. I've already said. If we have a shocker, it's Unan's fault. So we're all safe.

Just to be sure though, I'll stick a £5 on QPR to win. City always screw my bet up so...

Archived