IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

10 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

At 1-1 and on 90 minutes, while I'm travelling up north to York, the bloody Internet goes down. Ah well says I, never mind, sounds like we snatched a point from the jaws of defeat. I get to the hotel, check in, phone the wife, unpack, make a brew, have a shower, pop the TV, finally kick back on the bed and check out the comments on the game on OTIB. 

Well bugger me backwards with a gert big buggering stick, I exclaim,

COYR

Never knew that way of getting an internet connection back..

I thought the Ref was giving more 50/50 decisions in favour of the visitors last night.

QPR fans see things differently; https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/237205/incompetent-refereeing-or........./#39

Smith denied a penalty in the first half. 
Their penalty was a poor decision. 
Cousins denied one straight afterwards. 

Whatever we did right or wrong in that game - and we did an awful lot right - there's no standing up for the ref on this one.

35 minutes ago, 22A said:

I thought the Ref was giving more 50/50 decisions in favour of the visitors last night.

QPR fans see things differently; https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/237205/incompetent-refereeing-or........./#39

Smith denied a penalty in the first half. 
Their penalty was a poor decision. 
Cousins denied one straight afterwards. 

Whatever we did right or wrong in that game - and we did an awful lot right - there's no standing up for the ref on this one.

They got threads about all various 'injustices' from referees that have cost them points. Encroaching by Brum players on Saturday was another issue they had.

There's a comment somewhere suggesting it's a conspiracy to 'stealth' deduct points from them because they challenged the EFL over FFP.

22 hours ago, Midlands Robin said:

At 1-1 and on 90 minutes, while I'm travelling up north to York, the bloody Internet goes down. Ah well says I, never mind, sounds like we snatched a point from the jaws of defeat. I get to the hotel, check in, phone the wife, unpack, make a brew, have a shower, pop the TV, finally kick back on the bed and check out the comments on the game on OTIB. 

Well bugger me backwards with a gert big buggering stick, I exclaim, we've only gone and got all 3 points!!!! 

Unbelievable. 

COYR

You must get your priorities in the correct order.

Get to the hotel and ask reception to check football results on internet!

After you gave that info, all the others except wife are irrelevant!

What can I say games like this are the reasons as fans we go back.

We beat a side who for the 2nd half had no intention of playing football, employing questionable tactics throughout and a referee who was appalling beyond belief.

We deserved to win and it was fitting to win under the circumstances that we did.

I had a great night, the atmosphere was great and I celebrated well into the early hours, 4.30am before I got back to my hotel room.

Thanks BCFC, LJ, the team and the fans.

A memorable night.

Archived