IGNORED

Bristol City vs QPR Match Day 31

Unan

2 hours ago, Sturny said:

I've blown off a date for this match, hope it's a goodun 

2 hours ago, Sturny said:

Tickets ain't cheap these days mate, gotta do what you gotta do 

If he gave you the tickets I presume it was “a goodun” ?

Recent form of both teams, and goals for / against indicates the following:-

QPR can both score and concede, so 4-2 to City.

Most of our wins are by the odd goal, so 2-1 to City.

An average of the above is 3-2 to City.

In summary, then, either 1-0 or 0-0 written all over it.

:rolleyes:

6 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I have to admit that I haven't felt this excited about a home game in quite a while. Presumably this means that we will put in the worst performance of the season, and lose miserably? ?

Meanwhile, many QPR fans think they are going to sneak a win. https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/237175/bristol-city-match-thread/#19

10 minutes ago, 22A said:

... as well they might. 

Tough fixture (as they all are). 

They lost on Saturday, but came back with 3 goals after being 4-0 down against one of the league’s in-form sides - that takes some self-belief. 

If we go 1-0 up we are not safe - they have shown that they will keep fighting. 

Professional job please LJ and the boys........

6 hours ago, elhombrecito said:

I have to admit that I haven't felt this excited about a home game in quite a while. Presumably this means that we will put in the worst performance of the season, and lose miserably? ?

They do say it's the hope that's kill you!

We need to take the 3 points especially with games against top sides coming up. As long as LJ doesn't let them come out complacent I think we should win, but think it will be close. 

Always have respect for Freeman and Matt Smith, and hope that get a good reception but don't combine to score against us tonight.

5 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

They do say it's the hope that's kill you!

We need to take the 3 points especially with games against top sides coming up. As long as LJ doesn't let them come out complacent I think we should win, but think it will be close. 

Always have respect for Freeman and Matt Smith, and hope that get a good reception but don't combine to score against us tonight.

Nah , screw em .

16 minutes ago, winsaw said:

Found out from the guard on the train on the way up from Bridgwater that the last train back from Parson Street tonight is at 2100 so can only watch the first half, so you can all thank me when we score 3 in the 2nd half and win the game easy, 

There are rail replacement buses with GWR putting extra on to accommodate for fans, see - 

4 hours ago, Septic Peg said:

Lolz. I've already said. If we have a shocker, it's Unan's fault. So we're all safe.

Just to be sure though, I'll stick a £5 on QPR to win. City always screw my bet up so...

I've been backing City's opponents for most of the season, losing money has never felt so good. I'm not going to stop doing it while we are on this run.

Archived