IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Philgas said:

That's fine then .. He's been bought for a reason , let's see how he does !

Judging by my knowledge of your current squad I won't know who he is even after you have seen 'how he does'.

Without sounding rude, you are a real example of a gashead, Phil.... 

3 hours ago, redfred said:

Judging by my knowledge of your current squad I won't know who he is even after you have seen 'how he does'.

Without sounding rude, you are a real example of a gashead, Phil.... 

You're definitely not being rude and I'm proud to be a GasHead. . We're just worlds apart in our thinking

12 minutes ago, Philgas said:

It does a teeny weeny bit ..remember  I use this thread to find out what's going on at Bristol Rovers. . And this is a Bristol City Site so it must matter a bit 

07:00 in the morning and you're already posting on here, you must lead a very sad life, still living with mummy?

It does a teeny weeny bit ..remember  I use this thread to find out what's going on at Bristol Rovers. . And this is a Bristol City Site so it must matter a bit 

Phil, just accept that you are a City fan and end this delusion! In my 25 years of following City I've never browsed a rovers site, yet you practically live here.

I'll see you at Ashton Gate next season.  Which stand are you in?

• Like 3

Is that because you know that your fellow gasheads say nothing that is based in fact?

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, Coombsy said:

He asked about it and reply was on going talks but funding hard to get as any one who invest will want a big return on money invested and will take years and years to make a good return as most clubs lose money 

Just what we`ve been saying for months then. it sounds as well like they`ve exhausted the normal lines of available credit and are having to use Wonga again.

1 hour ago, Coombsy said:

Was talking to a rovers player yesterday I ask him about uwe and he don't think it will happen 

The players are not likely to be in the loop re. what the current situation is, as they are/have been on holiday/stag dos at the moment.

Having said that, I'll believe it when I'm sat in my seat at UWE.

3 minutes ago, In the Net said:

The players are not likely to be in the loop re. what the current situation is, as they are/have been on holiday/stag dos at the moment.

Don't be so downbeat. You might have a car park there soon that you can park your car in. 

Same thing, right? 

15 minutes ago, In the Net said:

Are you planning to take your white plastic chair to the UWE car park?