IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

23 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have Rovers found their missing money yet, or decided who to point the finger of blame at?

I would be surprised if the list of suspects can be that long.

Chatting to a couple of slags after the Danny Baker stage show in Clifton last night, they reckon the account was hacked. As much as it pains me to say so, but that is probably the most obvious cause .

Edited by slartibartfast

51 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Have Rovers found their missing money yet, or decided who to point the finger of blame at?

I would be surprised if the list of suspects can be that long.

It sounds like Nick Higgs is starting to run a bit short of readies ....

"I thought I knew the answer to this but as things can change I saw Nick Higgs after todays game and he assured me that NONE of the previous Directors have been repaid and said "I can guarantee you 100% that is the case", in fact he was quite indignant that anyone is suggesting otherwise."

http://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/9192/dwane-sports?page=16

I wonder when Wally is going to stump up the cash ...there seems to be a lot of money missing over there ... and none of it seems to be in Wally's Wallet

47581d1218559450-whats-your-wallet-right

13 minutes ago, SirColinOfMansfield said:

It sounds like Nick Higgs is starting to run a bit short of readies ....

"I thought I knew the answer to this but as things can change I saw Nick Higgs after todays game and he assured me that NONE of the previous Directors have been repaid and said "I can guarantee you 100% that is the case", in fact he was quite indignant that anyone is suggesting otherwise."

http://gasheads.proboards.com/thread/9192/dwane-sports?page=16

I wonder when Wally is going to stump up the cash ...there seems to be a lot of money missing over there ... and none of it seems to be in Wally's Wallet

47581d1218559450-whats-your-wallet-right

Think it's clear who stole the money.. lets just hope he doesn't give it to Daddy..

56 minutes ago, slartibartfast said:

Chatting to a couple of slags after the Danny Baker stage show in Clifton last night, they reckon the account was hacked. As much as it pains me to say so, but that is probably the most obvious cause .

Heard one of the few signatories with access to the accounts was released/taken off/let go or whatever you call it from the Supporters Club 2 days ago. Seems a strange co-incidence.

1 hour ago, slartibartfast said:

Seems a bit convenient. If you are able to hack an account, surely you'd go for one with more than £150k up for grabs?

11 minutes ago, Esmond Million's Bung said:

Come on how difficult is it to hack a Commodore 64?.

Really difficult seeing as it won't connect to the fibre Internet.

You'd have to break in to the owners house with a series of c90 cassettes, know early 80s basic and wait about an hour to have a letter that maybe three lines long.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, kevinmabbuttshair said:

Really difficult seeing as it won't connect to the fibre Internet.

You'd have to break in to the owners house with a series of c90 cassettes, know early 80s basic and wait about an hour to have a letter that maybe three lines long.

The things you learn on this forum, it's stored there for a quiz night, fingers crossed.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, slartibartfast said:

Hey Geoff I was there too - good wasn't it??  Was tempted to text question asking if he still thought sags were pathological liars!!    

On 11/02/2017 at 03:04, SX227 said:

Seems its not just 152k that's gone missing......

Topper Gas Avatar

Treasurer: T.B.C. is that a big clue or has she just fallen on her sword?

Coincidence that one of the required cheque signatories has been removed, or have six fingers been caught in the till?

Fixed that for you.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bristol Rob said:

Bristol Post are now reporting that the police have interviewed a suspect in the mysterious case of the missing money and that everything has been passed to the CPS.

Won't look good on Wally's CV will it.

STATEMENT: MATTY TAYLOR TRANSFER

Bristol Rovers will not be pursuing its complaint to the EFL following the transfer of striker Matty Taylor to Bristol City, it was announced today.

The decision comes after Bristol Rovers had discussions with the EFL who had pointed out the clause in Schedule 4.8 Section 85 Part 3 of the EFL Code of Conduct which refers to complaints coming from "whinging tossers"

Bristol Rovers will be making no further comment on the matter. 

Read more at http://www.bristolrovers.co.uk/news/article/2016-17/statement-matty-taylor-transfer-3573547.aspx#3ybIlT0G8QQPOp4L.99

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, Cheesleysmate said:

I know that this is pre 1982 and according to Gas logic it's null and void, but it's still a picture that I love.... along with the one with Gerry Gow holding Frankie Prince by the scruff of the neck....

IMG_2084.JPG

Was in the Park End that day,absolute p*** take,and I've seen a picture of GG holding Kenny Stevens (Stephens) by the scruff of the neck but not FP.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Was in the Park End that day,absolute p*** take,and I've seen a picture of GG holding Kenny Stevens (Stephens) by the scruff of the neck but not FP.

There is definitely one with Gerry Gow holding Frankie Prince. I saw it in an old football programme years ago. Frankie Prince was trying to pull away and had his head turned to the side. Gow looked like he was going to batter Prince. I have seen the one with Kenny Stephens and it is not as good as the Frankie Prince one.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

I remember seeing the goals on HTV (I think) , I've since tried to find it with no luck. Didn't go that day as I was fed up with the derby games, asked in a sports shop in town what the score was....... gutted !

Edited by 1960maaan