IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

See that Gaschat has now decided that 'the African steward' should be sent home.

Violent racist that they are.

Sure someone will screenshoot it.

He's also now said 'deport him and build a wall' ffs. They really are clueless, braindead twerps aren't they. 

8 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

It's hilarious how they think their droaning signature tune, about some American prostitute, that they copied from Plymouth, is some sort of inspiring battle cry..!

As for their "boys" well, it's actually cringeworthy!

It really is a sh.i. Te  song made worse because they sing it over and over again  ,bunch of knobheads 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kid in the Riot said:

Not sure who I feel more embarrassed for, Vale or the bin-dippers!

Looks like it was all being filmed by that person in the white bib. I wonder if the BEP will report on the 5am knock ups that will no doubt follow or publish a `Do you know these people?` on their front page,

No. thought not.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, View from the Dolman said:

If it's important to you I was actually looking for Tin Plavotic's goal but that hadn't been uploaded yet so thought I'd give myself a moment to chuckle. Hope that meets with your satisfaction.

We haven't done that for a few years tbf. Mind you, if we ever get the things working properly , we may have to start again :)

1 hour ago, Septic Peg said:

So 14 minutes of my life I won't get back but... Wally speaks!

Was very vague re the new stadium "we are in talks with UWE" and when asked about a plan B if it does falls through, he says "we will look at other options".

No mention of Matty Taylor and the "gentleman's agreement"...

Still sounds like a property deal gone bad.

No wonder the cheque book hasn't been dusted off in the transfer window. 

All joking aside, a gas supporting friend of mine was caught up in this and has ended up on crutches for a couple of weeks through no fault of his own. As he's a self employed plasterer, that's a real problem for him.

I've been told there were not enough seats in the assigned area and that the stewards were telling people to sit down when there was nowhere to sit and it kicked off from there.

They MAY be the innocent party for a change?

2 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

All joking aside, a gas supporting friend of mine was caught up in this and has ended up on crutches for a couple of weeks through no fault of his own. As he's a self employed plasterer, that's a real problem for him.

I've been told there were not enough seats in the assigned area and that the stewards were telling people to sit down when there was nowhere to sit and it kicked off from there.

Not enough seats is telling.  We know they travel in the thousands wherever they go, so possible Vale underestimated the hordes that would be arriving.  They should have thought about switching it to the Britannia so they could make more money.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, 8menhadadream said:

Plenty of seats in this picture mate...

IMG_3470.JPG

• Like 12

25 minutes ago, Norn Iron said:

Having watched both angles it looks as if a steward was indeed punching someone and had to be pulled away.

Are stewards allowed to punch even if provoked or in self-defence? 

In self defence I am sure they can. And if they can't the law is an ass. Stand there and take a beating because you are not allowed to defend yourself you seem a weird rule.

The footage looks like steward piled in with the punches first, cannot really tell if the supporter got a sly dig in first. But what ensues doesn't look like self defence it looks like he is handing out a bit vengeance.

I would be surprised if the steward had a job after that and potentially is up for a bit of time behind bars.