IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, myol'man said:

WTF?

No wonder they used pepper spray !!!

FB_20170221_18_33_20_Saved_Picture.jpg

If you were that way inclined, so as to go out dressed like that, in a way that will lead to divided opinion, mocking and be a general cause of embarrassment with all but those few who share your little secret, surely the last thing you'd want to do is let people take photos of you..? 

Nice knickers though, I like those..! 

• Like 4

18 hours ago, Monkeh said:

so basically

Rovers "Please sell us the land on the cheap, we'll give you naming rights and let you use the car park (until we get board of you"

UWE "we've told you millions of time, the land is held in trust and can't be sold, you will have to lease the stadium from us at a peppercorn rent but we want naming rights, gate money and catering money as part of the deal"

Rovers " but thats not fair we are the massive bristol rovers, we take 21700 away each game, you'll make money just by being associated with our racist thugs.... i mean fans"

UWE "sorry we can't sell it to you"

Rover " you must be gert shit ed's we'll complain to the press that pantsdown is hold up our development"

I think they call that a non- statement.

On 12/02/2017 at 11:18, In the Net said:

Yes, we are sometimes referred to as "Bristol" by the media and other clubs/fans. I feckin' hate it - we all love our clubs because there is something unique and special about them in our eyes. The club name is major part of my club's identity, so I find it insulting when people get it wrong.

Can't recall seeing "Bristol" on a scoreboard, but I'm not particularly a scoreboard watcher.

I can sympathise with your last sentiment.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Bar BS3 said:

If you were that way inclined, so as to go out dressed like that, in a way that will lead to divided opinion, mocking and be a general cause of embarrassment with all but those few who share your little secret, surely the last thing you'd want to do is let people take photos of you..? 

Nice knickers though, I like those..! 

They'd be ni good for me-would go rite up me arse.

Pissed up delusion again.... 'As a bit of an outsider (Londoner / Gas adopter) I don't believe Gas fans realise how unique Rovers are as a club or how great the fans are compared to the reds. For me it's black and white; reading their angry forum I can see how much they despise us because they know for all they have, they will never have soul! FTG'

What a load of bollux! 

1 minute ago, 8menhadadream said:

Pissed up delusion again.... 'As a bit of an outsider (Londoner / Gas adopter) I don't believe Gas fans realise how unique Rovers are as a club or how great the fans are compared to the reds. For me it's black and white; reading their angry forum I can see how much they despise us because they know for all they have, they will never have soul! FTG'

What a load of bollux! 

hahahahahahahahaha

Not sure if this has been mentioned on here before, but...

How many times have our blue (smurfs?) friends won since MT left? :yawn:

I got the impression that the MT loss wasn't significant to them. :blink:

And talking about Smurfs, would DC be Papa Smurf or Dopey Smurf (in which case, does this make Wally Papa Smurf or Finance Smurf)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Smurfs_characters (probably should be List of Rover characters?)

On 24 February 2017 at 00:19, 8menhadadream said:

What a load of bollux! 

horse punching ,racial abuse , attacking players, boob cricket ,stupid kit ,tents for stands yep their unique .

• Like 1

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 08:19, 8menhadadream said:

What a load of bollux! 

TBF they do have plenty of souls and they`re all theirs. In other words they can say they`re our souls. 

• Like 1

On 24/02/2017 at 08:19, 8menhadadream said:

What a load of bollux! 

That's brilliant! What kind of bonehead moron came to those conclusions?

Gasheads constantly bang on about how ******* amazing and 'unique' THEY think they are :blink:

It's their favourite hobby.

Blowing their own trumpets and boring everyone to death about how amazing they are whilst making up lies about City fans probably helps them sleep at night.

They're kidding themselves as per usual. So 'unique', so much 'soul', yet historically such small crowds compared to City. They're nothing special...a quirky kit and an anthem about some depressed old fart falling in love with a young girl won't ever change that.

...and if you want to see real anger, mention the name Matty Taylor to a Gashead :clapping:

Edited by Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan
  • Like 2

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2017 at 08:19, 8menhadadream said:

What a load of bollux! 

Sanctimonious trash. They have some good fans and some tossers. So do we and so does everyone else!

Get over yourselves!

• Like 1

Pardon my ignorance, but what does the acronym FTG mean please?

In Loyalist parts of Ulster "FTP" is a crude insult aimed at the Pope. Are the Rovers fans insulting their own beloved Gas? In both cases I assume the T stands for The.

Edited by 22A

16 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

That's brilliant! What kind of bonehead moron came to those conclusions?

Gasheads constantly bang on about how ******* amazing and 'unique' THEY think they are :blink:

It's their favourite hobby.

Blowing their own trumpets and boring everyone to death about how amazing they are whilst making up lies about City fans probably helps them sleep at night.

They're kidding themselves as per usual. So 'unique', so much 'soul', yet historically such small crowds compared to City. They're nothing special...a quirky kit and an anthem about some depressed old fart falling in love with a young girl won't ever change that.

...and if you want to see real anger, mention the name Matty Taylor to a Gashead :clapping:

so kachina is a gashead, because he's full of shit as well

14 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Sheeeeeed!

I hope any G*sheads reading note the correct use of the term "Agent" as well, i.e. someone with a connection with your club who then helps hold back your rivals in some way". Lee Johnson, whatever else he may be (and this is not the place for that argument) has no connection with the G*s at all and cannot be correctly referred to as "Agent Lee"

6 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

so kachina is a gashead, because he's full of shit as well

No I think he is a "Walter Mitty character".

The American Heritage Dictionary defines a Walter Mitty as "an ordinary often ineffectual person who indulges in fantastic daydreams of personal triumphs". 

• Like 2