IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

1 hour ago, Star of a gunner said:

Another full house at the memorial ground 

The Sags have been so preoccupied with our fixtures lately (along with the possibility of getting their Cup Final back next season) the self proclaimed greatest, most loyalist fans in the World probably forgot their own team were playing.....again.

8k odd, dear oh dear....

....anybody would think they've given up on promotion already?

Just now, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

The Sags have been so preoccupied with our fixtures lately (along with the possibility of getting their Cup Final back next season) the self proclaimed greatest, most loyalist fans in the World probably forgot their own team were playing.....again.

8k odd, dear oh dear....

As well they might.

Since Taylor saw the light, they've played five and drawn five. Scored three goals.

Not looking to good for Darrell's claim that he's "always found goalscorers", is it?

• Like 4

1 hour ago, 22A said:

Pardon my ignorance, but what does the acronym FTG mean please?

In Loyalist parts of Ulster "FTP" is a crude insult aimed at the Pope. Are the Rovers fans insulting their own beloved Gas? In both cases I assume the T stands for The.

FTG (**** the gas) is set in the forum swear filter I believe . Changes U  T.  G   to FTG

Mods , stand up and take a bow  :clap::thumbsup:

Edited by 1960maaan
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

Just noticed - since our Matty joined us, they have played 5 games, drawn all 5 and scored 3 goals.

Seems they miss him more than they and that twatwibbler of a manager thought they would..

Perhaps they just need to employ their centre half as a striker, after all he managed to dribble past the keeper on Sat to score.....oh hang on, that was an own goal of the highest quality! :clapping:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

8k odd, dear oh dear....

8k in the ground, but no mention of how many locked outside...

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

8k odd, dear oh dear....

I`m sure there are almost certainly a few that would genuinely not want their team to go up if we went down

7 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Out of interest (well, not really, more curiosity), how did the attendance of our game away at Newcastle compare to their game at Wembley that saw them promoted from NON LEAGUE football in to the full time professional ranks?

To answer my own question, 47,029

Obviously this doesn't include the locked out  number, but I would still suggest the biggest game in their history wasn't quite as well supported as it could have been.

#MakingDickheadsProwed

• Like 1

• Admin
8 hours ago, 1960maaan said:

FTG (**** the gas) is set in the forum swear filter I believe . Changes U  T.  G   to FTG

Mods , stand up and take a bow  :clap::thumbsup:

You're treading on thin ice, I'd usually take strict action against anyone bypassing the word filters.......  I just hope I haven't got to add loads of variants of that to the filter, now you've shown the simple blue few how to do it.

5 minutes ago, Maesknoll Red said:

You're treading on thin ice, I'd usually take strict action against anyone bypassing the word filters.......  I just hope I haven't got to add loads of variants of that to the filter, now you've shown the simple blue few how to do it.

Sorry, no offence intended. It did take a couple of goes , and to be fair it's unlikely they'll be able to grasp the technique :innocent06: :whistle2:

19 hours ago, Bristol Student said:

New coming to Bristol University. Choose red over blue as have a house share in Bedminster. Looking forward to derby games next season. In Holland PSV vs. Breda is best game of season - good for city.

Sorry - you chose red over blue and you are looking forward to next seasons derby. Why would that be :gasmask:

19 hours ago, Bristol Student said:

New coming to Bristol University. Choose red over blue as have a house share in Bedminster. Looking forward to derby games next season. In Holland PSV vs. Breda is best game of season - good for city.

And in case this is a genuine post, welcome to Bristol and to the decent club.

Derby games next season will be a scant consolation for getting relegated though!

On 27/02/2017 at 12:38, Red-Robbo said:

As well they might.

Since Taylor saw the light, they've played five and drawn five. Scored three goals.

Not looking to good for Darrell's claim that he's "always found goalscorers", is it?

No win in six for them now? Yet I'm getting merciless 'abuse' on social media about our recent record and telling me 'in Johnson they trust' and calling us 'BCFC1982' - but quite funny how they go running for the hills and stay silent when reminded that since 1982 we've won more honours than they have in their entire history...they ain't 'noisy neighbours' they are the 'annoying nephew'....when he walks in the room at Christmas you realise why you avoided him for the rest of the year...

Edited by BS4 on Tour...
  • Like 3

19 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

No win in six for them now? Yet I'm getting merciless 'abuse' on social media about our recent record and telling me 'in Johnson they trust' and calling us 'BCFC1982' - but quite funny how they go running for the hills and stay silent when reminded that since 1982 we've won more honours than they have in their entire history...they ain't 'noisy neighbours' they are the 'annoying nephew'....when he walks in the room at Christmas you realise why you avoided him for the rest of the year...

Just remind them that they are BRFC2015.

• Like 3