IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

Listened to last 10 of the Slags on RB...I mean 3-0... three ****** nil and they were whinging on about how unlucky they were. 

IF they hadn't hit the post, IF Bury weren't given a "dubious" pen (of course it was dubious, I could see that from here) and IF the Tramp hadn't been sent off for being a cheating bastard**** ( my words, surprisingly) I've NEVER heard so much crap. Had to turn it off before Dopey got stuck in as I would have feared for the safety of my radio !   The two pr1cks on there out bullshited LJ & MA  10 to 1....the latter two could take some lessons from those clowns !  :P

• Like 1

"Managed their antics well and did a wonderful job.

Never seen/heard such a bunch of bitter fans and management staff. Their manager moaned and had a hiss fit that Miller had dived when he got a little shove and then naturally fell. Referee spoke to him and then we scored from the throw in! Serves him right!

On the way out the first of their fans who started chatting to us was fair and decent. Agreed that their own player cost their side with those two pathetic dives and said that he thought that was the best they'd played for weeks. The next supporter claimed that he was a referee and had already seen the replay of the dive (!) and had a better view of it than me from the away end despite the dives happening right in front of the main stand. He finished it off with "can't believe we've lost in this (insert word here) hole.

The third group were a bunch of 'older' supporters getting into their car who were shouting three points to the referee and that we had 13 men!

But probably the funniest thing was their fans singing about 'not very good' referees...as he's booking Kay for a clear foul! Weird bunch!

Ultimately their own player cost them the game as he was running the show. The first dive was particularly embarrassing.

Good change to go three up against them as from then on Bristol Rovers were up against it."

From Bury forum, thread about the referee, but highlighting a few amusing bits/evidence against the Gas claim that they are loved by all.

• Like 1

On 12 March 2017 at 14:29, icegas said:

That is complete bollox! 

You keep telling yourself that and living a pipe dream that we will always be in your shadow, when we are now a far better run club then you are.

Wally as you call him has made no random predictions that we will be in the premiership within X amount of time or, like your manager saying you could be playing in European football within 5 years.Or saying he will spend millions on £9million strikers...Unlike your owner he just gets on with his job without making himself look like damm tool..! 

"The Wally" has done more to the infrastructure of our club in his first year then pantysdown did for your club within his first decade, regardless of money the latter spent!  The Ashton gate rebuild has only happened in the last year and is his only legacy.

As for Taylor being the reason where we are hahahaha... He was important to us,but was far from being the reason why we are where we are! 

Nine unbeaten since he has left and scoring goals after DC making adjustments.Still very much in the hunt for the playoffs with planning for next season well underway.

Nine unbeaten.  Not any more sonny.  Should have kept your big gas gob shut.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, JamesBCFC said:

"Managed their antics well and did a wonderful job.

Never seen/heard such a bunch of bitter fans and management staff. Their manager moaned and had a hiss fit that Miller had dived when he got a little shove and then naturally fell. Referee spoke to him and then we scored from the throw in! Serves him right!

On the way out the first of their fans who started chatting to us was fair and decent. Agreed that their own player cost their side with those two pathetic dives and said that he thought that was the best they'd played for weeks. The next supporter claimed that he was a referee and had already seen the replay of the dive (!) and had a better view of it than me from the away end despite the dives happening right in front of the main stand. He finished it off with "can't believe we've lost in this (insert word here) hole.

The third group were a bunch of 'older' supporters getting into their car who were shouting three points to the referee and that we had 13 men!

But probably the funniest thing was their fans singing about 'not very good' referees...as he's booking Kay for a clear foul! Weird bunch!

Ultimately their own player cost them the game as he was running the show. The first dive was particularly embarrassing.

Good change to go three up against them as from then on Bristol Rovers were up against it."

From Bury forum, thread about the referee, but highlighting a few amusing bits/evidence against the Gas claim that they are loved by all.

A sag, a SAG (!), claiming that Gigg Lane is a shithole? At least their covers weren't bought at Attwoolls.

12 hours ago, Malago said:

Nine unbeaten.  Not any more sonny.  Should have kept your big gas gob shut.

I never made any statements in the post.Rather I said we were still in the hunt for the playoffs, which despite last night's result we still are - even tho it's unlikely.

2 hours ago, icegas said:

I never made any statements in the post.Rather I said we were still in the hunt for the playoffs, which despite last night's result we still are - even tho it's unlikely.

Said Scunny are the team to catch. Still hopeful? 9 points behind (10 with the gd)

5 hours ago, RedRaw said:

EP do like to stir it up, and they'll be the first to be on the case when it kicks off next year ! Total non-story 

• Like 1