IGNORED

Bristol R*vers dustbin thread

42nite

35 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/murky-waters-bristol-rovers-taken-3161703

how long until the efl start asking rovers about proof of funds,

they cant even afford 20k for scales

"UCD boss Collie O'Neill criticised Rovers for not being fair to the player over how slow things were after paperwork was blamed for the hold-up"

... and this is the paperwork that was causing the hold-up....

notes_2340332b.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 5
  • Flames 1
  • Robin 1

37 minutes ago, Monkeh said:

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/murky-waters-bristol-rovers-taken-3161703

how long until the efl start asking rovers about proof of funds,

they cant even afford 20k for scales

Wow! That article mentions the "murky world, dark alleys and grey areas" of football transfers. Nothing any different to the usual shenanigans that go on I should imagine.

What a load of crap! If they want the player (and he is keen to go there) just f'kin sign him. Or maybe it's just an excuse cos the Sags haven't got a pot to piss in...

W⚓s...

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm in Blackpool tomorrow, I'll see if I can get a game of boob cricket going, or maybe punch a donkey.

And you could pop down the road to Fleetwood for a pre-match pint and some bum fun like your fellow locked out thousands did last season....?

C8F69E34-A16C-4F2D-A255-AC594CF363CA.jpeg.1fe5c50f630e78c79705ebc4b944f9ec.jpeg

• Haha 2

It would also appear that we have all missed this from Gas chat. Is this a new calamity to strike them (probably our fault)

Disclosed the score board cant be used as we don’t have enough power and the groundsman has the wrong kit. No one else has mentioned this 

4 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

It would also appear that we have all missed this from Gas chat. Is this a new calamity to strike them (probably our fault)

Disclosed the score board cant be used as we don’t have enough power and the groundsman has the wrong kit. No one else has mentioned this 

Just put up a sign saying Bristol Rovers Nil.  With the calibre of their strike force that will do for most of the season.

1 hour ago, BS3City said:

Wow! That article mentions the "murky world, dark alleys and grey areas" of football transfers. Nothing any different to the usual shenanigans that go on I should imagine.

What a load of crap! If they want the player (and he is keen to go there) just f'kin sign him. Or maybe it's just an excuse cos the Sags haven't got a pot to piss in...

W⚓s...

Of course gas heads are saying that this is good work by the club. Claiming that UCD and their Management are to blame and that this is a double bluff by the Rovers to get the deal done. One even saying that they should let him sign for someone like Fleetwood and then “pick him up from a club that deals professionally” :) . Obviously they are such a huge club they can do this.

1 hour ago, Miah Dennehy said:

I'm in Blackpool tomorrow, I'll see if I can get a game of boob cricket going, or maybe punch a donkey.

See if you can find an Electrical wholesaler while you are there Miah

Apparently your big screen when it eventually arrived , before they had issues installing it , now can’t work as you don’t have a proper power supply , the correct cabling for it 

It would seem you never had the right power supply / cabling ......but there again I guess somebody could have driven a tent peg through it ?

Edited by BobBobSuperBob
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Apparently your big screen when it eventually arrived , before they had issues installing it , now can’t work as you don’t have a proper power supply , the correct cabling for it 

Well my job is finding electrical wholesalers!

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Redsi2 said:

Consistent. I’ll give them that.

They are one of a kind, unique even, as they so often love to claim. The most tinpot club I’ve ever known, the things that have happened over the years with them is beyond belief, or comical to us. 

Absolute shambles from top to bottom, bordering on fraud to be calling themselves a ‘Professional Football Club’

• Flames 1

6 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

It would seem you never had the right power supply / cabling ......but there again I guess somebody could have driven a tent peg through it ?

Think they bought it off Del Boy doesn't work off the English grid there flying someone from Cape canaveral over to sort it

1 minute ago, Robin Wood said:

Think they bought it off Del Boy doesn't work off the English grid there flying someone from Cape canaveral over to sort it

I think the irony is , they bought it off a company owned by some bloke called. .........Stephen Lansdown 

Dem gaseads were drooling at the promise of Babestation on a Larger screen .......

and a montage of Tom Nichols goals ......

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

9 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

What? Trying to fit ‘Male-To-Male’ I suspect?......which leads us back to this again.....

47BAA750-DFBE-44C3-A46D-84D3A41423E6.jpeg.af727da56446ea9125a9c3a14cd1fc68.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

I think the irony is , they bought it off a company owned by some bloke called. .........Stephen Lansdown 

Dem gaseads were drooling at the promise of Babestation on a Larger screen .......

and a montage of Tom Nichols goals ......

They don’t require a power supply for the montage of Tom Nichols goals! ?

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

They don’t require a power supply for the montage of Tom Nichols goals! ?

Sagshat is a fun read atm , tearing lumps out of each other , and the Club , and the owners , Chairman , Chief Exec , the Supporters Club

I Guess it’s the stress hoping  their  accquisition from non league in Ireland is signing  (24 pages ?)

I hope they realise we’ve had similar worries about Kalas , DaSilva, Palmer etc

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

So they were blaming the Irish media on the transfer being leaked. Today they were blaming the Scottish media for releasing a story about a player signing for Cheltenham before the club released it . Always someone else’s fault. Maybe because you’re club is shit and unprofessional that murky waters appear 

2 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Sagshat is a fun read atm , tearing lumps out of each other , and the Club , and the owners , Chairman , Chief Exec , the Supporters Club

I Guess it’s the stress hoping  their  accquisition from non league in Ireland is signing 

I hope they realise we’ve had similar worries about Kalas , DaSilva, Palmer etc

Let me guess?.....For some supporters they penny has dropped that Hani says ‘No’, Wally is a really nice bloke but has no other answer than “These things take (until the end of) time”, Hamer is just a PR puppet dumped in front of the TV to give cryptic messages with no substance, but the rest of the deluded 40+ thousand fans locked out have turned against the enlightened ones?

27 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Of course gas heads are saying that this is good work by the club. Claiming that UCD and their Management are to blame and that this is a double bluff by the Rovers to get the deal done. One even saying that they should let him sign for someone like Fleetwood and then “pick him up from a club that deals professionally” :) . Obviously they are such a huge club they can do this.

Ahahahahahahahaha...that can’t be true?

Did someone actually say that?

2 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

So they were blaming the Irish media on the transfer being leaked. Today they were blaming the Scottish media for releasing a story about a player signing for Cheltenham before the club released it . Always someone else’s fault. Maybe because you’re club is shit and unprofessional that murky waters appear 

Always the victim....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

Let me guess?.....For some supporters they penny has dropped that Hani says ‘No’, Wally is a really nice bloke but has no other answer than “These things take (until the end of) time”, Hamer is just a PR puppet dumped in front of the TV to give cryptic messages with no substance, but the rest of the deluded 40+ thousand fans locked out have turned against the enlightened ones?

....and meanwhile we are signing quality players, including three from a premier league club, for millions of pounds without actually spending much money at all because we developed an academy player into a premier league player and his transfer financed just about all of our incomings - that must sting if you’re one of the unique, universally loved sags ...

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Gert Mare said:

It’s all very confusing - everyone blaming everyone else and insults flying like an awning on Snowdonia 

Comments that they cant compete with clubs like Lincoln for players......

Now a moderator,  has asked the other moderators,  to ban him as he called one of the other Sags an a*********e

Comedy Central 

Edited by BobBobSuperBob

26 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Consistent. I’ll give them that.

They are one of a kind, unique even, as they so often love to claim. The most tinpot club I’ve ever known, the things that have happened over the years with them is beyond belief, or comical to us. 

Absolute shambles from top to bottom, bordering on fraud to be calling themselves a ‘Professional Football Club’

That club has’nt got  a top,it’s from bottom to bottom.