IGNORED

Birmingham City v Bristol City Match Day 2

Septic Peg

1 minute ago, Coppello said:

Fantastic ball by Peirera. That step over aside, I like the look of him and he definitely offers something different to Jack Hunt.

Sounded like he started the game a little nervous, which can happen! Hopefully he picks up more and more as the game goes on. Also he may not have played RWB too often? Can make a difference if he's used to having a right mid in front of him at Genoa.

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

Sounded like he started the game a little nervous, which can happen! Hopefully he picks up more and more as the game goes on. Also he may not have played RWB too often? Can make a difference if he's used to having a right mid in front of him at Genoa.

He’s extremely quick. Looks a good player

The main problem today is Wright and Baker can’t pass the ball. They are the main players to pass forward and keep giving it away 

1 minute ago, Kingswoodactor said:

I know hindsight, but surely for the style of football we want to play now with the new signings n all, why in Gods name did we not keep Vyner?

I think Vyner, Kalas and Moore would have been so much better today instead of tweedle dum and tweedle dee alongside Ser Kalas.

Totally agree. Have made a similar point on the Taylor Moore thread.

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

He’s extremely quick. Looks a good player

The main problem today is Wright and Baker can’t pass the ball. They are the main players to pass forward and keep giving it away 

Bakes has always been a hoof it up guy. Sometimes that's the best choice, but not always.

Archived