IGNORED

Charlton Athletic v Bristol City Match Day 24

Septic Peg

2 minutes ago, paul_fox said:

Another Bentley mistake. I'm probably one of a small minority who doesn't think he's as good as what most people think 

I think a fair few of the players in our squad are very overrated by the fanbase but without him this season we would be closer to 18th then 8th in my opinion. 

Best goalie we have had in a long time for me.

OK City players, please make me eat my words.

Today is a repeat of last week.

1; the home side has the bulk of possession.

2; when City do get the ball, the players appear they don't know what to do with it and

3; frequent passing to the opponents.

Thumbs up to the travelling supporters though; watching via red button, you can clearly be heard.

1 minute ago, Monkeh said:

He can’t take the ball as if he did he’s sent off

he can’t clatter him as if he did he’s sent off 

Has someone removed all his limbs? If you can't get the ball you don't come, elementary goalkeeping, if he stays he makes Bone beat him, by doing what he did he makes it a chance a conference striker should be scoring every time. 

Defence were to blame, but Bentley has not helped himself. 

1 minute ago, billywedlock said:

Keepers make mistakes . He had kept us in so many games this year . He is a good keeper . Strikers miss goals yet it goes under the radar . He is one of the few highlights this year fir me 

Yeah of course and he's good but been at fault for a few goals and has dropped a fair few crosses, dodgy passes out whenever I've seen him play. Just saying he's not as good as people make out 

1 minute ago, Spud55 said:

Has someone removed all his limbs? If you can't get the ball you don't come, elementary goalkeeping, if he stays he makes Bone beat him, by doing what he did he makes it a chance a conference striker should be scoring every time. 

It’s one on one you come every time in that situation

1 minute ago, Spud55 said:

It barely went in, very top left of the goal, it was far from an easy chance. Bentley got about a foot away from the ball, closed the angle down massively.

This is absolute crud. Nothing changes no matter what players are picked.....no attacking threat, powderpuff midfield, mistake ridden defence.

lets just remember, Charlton have not won in 11 and have 10 players out.

lose this and Johnson should start feeling the heat

3 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Williams, Rowe and Weimann.  All overrated big time. 

Agree. Don't really get many fans opinions of Weimann. He's been terrible every game recently.

Archived